Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to her 'Girls: Unfiltered' podcast the other day. The Denise VO episode is interesting because of DVO's career, but the one featuring Mummy Carole is *so* boring, maybe because it's so vapid?

Reactions: 2
Yes. I think we can see just what sort of a person carol wright is by the expression on her face much of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jess and Carol gushing away about how wonderful Natalya is because its her birthday today

Reactions: 3
Jess and Carol gushing away about how wonderful Natalya is because its her birthday today
Cringey. They may have won the genetic lottery but there’s not one of them with one ounce of personality.

Reactions: 9
She is slim but she’s been filtered to hell here.
When we were watching the family work out a couple of weeks ago there was no way she was that skinny.
She did a ‘what I eat in a day’ video on YouTube ages ago (watch it when you’re struggling to sleep one night - hoooo boy, this is one family that personality forgot 😴) and it was unbelievable. Just celery juice, some avocado on ryvita’s and fish and salad. It looked like what a normal person would eat for one meal, seriously.

Reactions: 3
Family personality forgot 😂
Just been looking at Carol’s Instagram. No doubt she has a great figure but hells teeth, the face would curdle milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Super cringe, bloody Valerie again. It doesn’t look like much social distancing is going on either 🙄
😂😂 I can’t listen to that song anymore because her. The poor neighbours is right. I would be so angry if I had to put up with the Wright party’s every other week.

Reactions: 4
Cringey. They may have won the genetic lottery but there’s not one of them with one ounce of personality.
Have they though? I've never thought jess was all that ever, yet on TOWIE everyone acted like she was a supermodel! I always thought most of the other girls, Lauren goodger included initially, were better than her. Pretty much all of them apart from chloe sims 😂

Reactions: 6
l saw that too..it was another of the Wright Clans ruby wedding party. it was mobbed with Wright's and other loads of others guests ..definitely over 30 people there..bet the neighbours loved listening to that !

I believe he did something fairly dodgy with second hand cars, and had "criminal" associates which he denies vehemently
He's supposed to be linked with the Hunts (Essex crime mob) - he had a car dealership with one of them.
slightly off topic ..Mark Wright snr brother (Jason) also was car dealer and lived round corner to me when he was dating Maria Whittaker in the 80s.
not sure if there's a rift there but you never see him at any other the wright gatherings or on their sm posts.

Last edited:
l saw that too..it was another of the Wright Clans ruby wedding party. it was mobbed with Wright's and other loads of others guests ..definitely over 30 people there..bet the neighbours loved listening to that !

He's supposed to be linked with the Hunts (Essex crime mob) - he had a car dealership with one of them.
slightly off topic ..Mark Wright snr brother (Jason) also was car dealer and lived round corner to me when he was dating Maria Whittaker in the 80s.
not sure if there's a rift there but you never see him at any other the wright gatherings or on their sm posts.
Never heard of Jason so it would appear that there is a family rift, never realised Maria Whittaker was linked in any way to the Wrights either.

Is Jess on holiday again? She's only just back from Spain FFS

I bet Carol was gutted and so jealous of Maria, I bet she tried to be a page 3 girl herself as well! Tottally GUTTED!!!

Last edited:
Never heard of Jason so it would appear that there is a family rift, never realised Maria Whittaker was linked in any way to the Wrights either.

Is Jess on holiday again? She's only just back from Spain FFS
Yep I was going to post this she’s in Mykonos now pouring at the cameras

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.