Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Carol hasn't posted on her own insta yet now that the name has been revealed? Can't see she commented on Jess' post last night either...
She’s probably still looking at the 4 billion holiday pics of Hollie Josh and baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a look at BUPA just out of interest and you were looking at £10k minimum and that’s on the premise there were no complications (not that you can avoid them) so maybe double that 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had a look at BUPA just out of interest and you were looking at £10k minimum and that’s on the premise there were no complications (not that you can avoid them) so maybe double that 🤷‍♀️
Bloody hell! I had pre-eclampsia with my one and only and was in hospital for a whole fortnight prior to Lickin' jnr's birth. I reckon that The Portland would have sent me right back to the NHS. Seriously - Essex Royalty? WTF????

Reactions: 9
In the series of this is gonna hurt n the book. A lady who was in a private hospital had complications n was rushed to a nhs hospital as the private hospital didn’t have enough blood n she wouldn’t of survived otherwise!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If there are any complications your always pushed to the NHS so it always baffles me why people pay it

Reactions: 14
Most private hospitals don’t have an intensive care unit so you’re with the NHS if that happens. It’s very half assed. Fine if it’s straightforward but the NHS picks up the pieces.
I bet poor old Mark Sr had to get multiple Aqua cards to pay that bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there are any complications your always pushed to the NHS so it always baffles me why people pay it
Because the Portland is so presteeeeegious!
Royal babies are born there.
Nothing else would do for their precious Elvis. 👶🏻🕺🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet he gets nicknamed Elvis at school lol 🍔🕺

She hasn't really thought this name through properly has she ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she's not even an Elvis fan, I'm not BTW, but with the film coming out they just look like ultra sad fashion victims. Surely she could have named him Marc, or Marky Mark, or Kram?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Jess is going to hide her son's face from Insta permanently ? if so I would respect her for that .. unlike her brother and his wife who overshare /exploit their son

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.