Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she’s pregnant I think she’s worn cover ups a lot more since she had Presley and probably feels a bit self conscious. Not a fan of Jess but just because she doesn’t have a super flat stomach or wears a covers up means that she’s pregnant

Reactions: 4
She looks pregnant to me, plus her bust looks bigger...

old straw head will be desperate for a granddaughter named Patsy Carol Jessica Wright Kemp.

Screenshot_20230616-122215.png
Screenshot_20230616-122309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s preggo too and just drip feeding it to try to whip up any interest as she’s a total has been. No need for anyone else to take this personally, just my thoughts on Jess , you know seen as it’s a thread about her and all that ….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’s preggo too and just drip feeding it to try to whip up any interest as she’s a total has been. No need for anyone else to take this personally, just my thoughts on Jess , you know seen as it’s a thread about her and all that ….
The reason I think she might be pregnant isn’t exactly the cover ups or that her stomach ‘looks pregnant’ because everyone has different bodies and insecurities but she was wearing much tighter/more revealing outfits recently and seemed fine having her stomach area ‘on show’ but now she seems like she wants to hide it.

Not taking anything personally, just giving an alternative view from my own experience. Of course she might be pregnant, but she also might not be.

The reason I think she's pregnant is because she's ok showing her stomach in that video, and she's hiding her stomach in many others. If she wasn't then she'd photoshop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The reason I think she might be pregnant isn’t exactly the cover ups or that her stomach ‘looks pregnant’ because everyone has different bodies and insecurities but she was wearing much tighter/more revealing outfits recently and seemed fine having her stomach area ‘on show’ but now she seems like she wants to hide it.
Maybe she thinks she is fashion forward as she seems to have shirts to match her swimsuits.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.