Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see a “celeb” has done one of these magazine spreads, it always makes me wonder how can anyone think they are a good idea- it’s all so phoney. Any woman who has given birth knows two weeks afterwards you are wearing a sanitary towel the size of your forearm, your nipples are sore (regardless of whether you bf or not), you may be having hot flushes, you may not have had a bath yet, if you had stitches or a C-section, and any sudden movements feels like your uterus could drop out, added to that tiredness, you’re so so tired, even if you’re baby sleeps, you don’t because you spend every minute making sure they are ok and worrying they aren’t.
So let’s pose wearing all white with my naked baby lying on a white duvet looking all soft and fuzzy, that’s a really healthy sensible thing for a new mom. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is it any wonder new moms feel so much pressure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Probably enough to make our blood boil. I can’t believe people get paid to show off their crotch fruit, they aren’t anything special or any more important than anyone else.
I’d genuinely have a bit of respect if she donated any payment to a mother and baby unit or something worthwhile.
Crotch fruit - I love it 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Billi Mucklow’s sister has a child called Presley. I’m not sure about the middle name of Stone.

Reactions: 4
Whenever I see a “celeb” has done one of these magazine spreads, it always makes me wonder how can anyone think they are a good idea- it’s all so phoney. Any woman who has given birth knows two weeks afterwards you are wearing a sanitary towel the size of your forearm, your nipples are sore (regardless of whether you bf or not), you may be having hot flushes, you may not have had a bath yet, if you had stitches or a C-section, and any sudden movements feels like your uterus could drop out, added to that tiredness, you’re so so tired, even if you’re baby sleeps, you don’t because you spend every minute making sure they are ok and worrying they aren’t.
So let’s pose wearing all white with my naked baby lying on a white duvet looking all soft and fuzzy, that’s a really healthy sensible thing for a new mom. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is it any wonder new moms feel so much pressure.
Spot on - I was a freaking mess! I still am 15 years on :(

Is Master Wright-Lee-Kemp really called Presley Stone? Cindy Crawford's son has the same moniker.

Reactions: 4
William does seem nicer than that unctuous toad Ricky Rayment though. Jess deserved better.

I'll check out my local library's free copy of Hello! Magazine as I think that we all deserve to see the photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was expecting a horror of a name but this has still shocked me! Presley Lee hasn’t been thought through properly..,”Lee Lee”. Yes, Presley seems to be a popular name with the Essex z-list.

Wonder why she didn’t do a reveal in OK/Hello? I guess she didn’t get a look-in with the focus on the RF at the moment. Same for Sam Faiers, Lucy Meck and even that Hanna girl from Housewives of Cheshire. They must be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a weird way to spell mark 😂😂 I’m assuming that’s how it’s pronounced!

It’s not a terrible name but it’s quite common I was expecting something more from her not sure what I thought but I would not have guessed Presley

What a weird way to spell mark 😂😂 I’m assuming that’s how it’s pronounced!

It’s not a terrible name but it’s quite common I was expecting something more from her not sure what I thought but I would not have guessed Presley
No wright in the name either which I am quite surprised by

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Presley isn’t as out there as Stone - can’t quite understand that choice 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Presley Stone 🤣🤣🤣 I really thought he would be a Stanley or Alfie so I'm very surprised.

Reactions: 6
William does seem nicer than that unctuous toad Ricky Rayment though. Jess deserved better.

I'll check out my local library's free copy of Hello! Magazine as I think that we all deserve to see the photoshoot.
I’m watching old TOWIE when they’re in Vegas, and Ricky has a tit fit because Jess was taken up to the stage by the Chippendales 🙄 such a petulant wee wank

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.