Jessica Wright #4 Forget the Jubliee, Jess has given birth to Mark no.3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is strange that super Grandma 'family are everything' has gone on holiday and left her daughter at home with a new born baby. I think I would want to be around for help/support at this time.

Reactions: 19
I think it is strange that super Grandma 'family are everything' has gone on holiday and left her daughter at home with a new born baby. I think I would want to be around for help/support at this time.
No baby will stop old leather chops getting pissed up in the sun....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hope her flight gets cancelled on the way back:rolleyes:
Totally agree - you'd think that old Leather Chops would be literally living in Jess's house. Although ... with the master suite, dressing room and now Baby's room there's no spare bedroom is there? Does Jess actually own her house or is it still Mark jnr's?

Reactions: 9
Jess due date was 22 of May and she could have gone up to 2 weeks over and none of her family would have been there.. I’d say Will was praying she’d go over ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jess due date was 22 of May and she could have gone up to 2 weeks over and none of her family would have been there.. I’d say Will was praying she’d go over ...
As I recall Will's mum died a few years ago. If she'd been around can you imagine the battle of the nannies?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are Sam Faiers and Jess waiting to see who can leave it the longest to announce the name?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are Sam Faiers and Jess waiting to see who can leave it the longest to announce the name?!
Jess waiting for the Jubilee to be over, couldn't have the Queen overshadowing the announcement that she has called her son Mark Jnr.

I bet he even has Wright as a middle name!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably waiting for the family to return from holiday to do the photoshoot and reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably waiting for the family to return from holiday to do the photoshoot and reveal.
Brother Mark and leather face Carol front and centre holding baby Mark Jnr wrapped in that chavvy Hermes blanket with Will pushed off to the side?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s shooting a big spread for hello for the reveal. Due out either this week or next.

Reactions: 4
Probably enough to make our blood boil. I can’t believe people get paid to show off their crotch fruit, they aren’t anything special or any more important than anyone else.
I’d genuinely have a bit of respect if she donated any payment to a mother and baby unit or something worthwhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably enough to make our blood boil. I can’t believe people get paid to show off their crotch fruit, they aren’t anything special or any more important than anyone else.
I’d genuinely have a bit of respect if she donated any payment to a mother and baby unit or something worthwhile.
Don't hold you're breath with that bunch of grifters

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.