Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PostiveVibezOnly

So they went to have breakfast and then to an exhibition. That’s it? That was their oh-so-special date day? And Jess saying Stevie outdid himself 😂 Girl, he bought some exhibition tickets - that’s not special!
it’s so weird how they keep praising each other for the most BASIC things and make it out that their relationship is so much better than anyone else’s relationship. You’re both LAME!

Reactions: 9

feelingsalty

It is always the same thing isn’t it. Coffee, pastry, self-help book, undressing while gazing at herself in the mirror with a creepy vacant expression, and the same exercises she’s been doing for ages. So dull.

Steve is disgusting. He is the worst possible person to be around with her insecurity and body issues. He must really help fuel her obsession with striving to be X-small-but-with-a-booty. She’s so lost that she really thinks his body compliments are love, like that really gross TT he made about her butt that one time that would embarrass anyone else if not horrify them.

w8g

VIP Member
The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself
The reason she hasn’t pooped in four days is because she is literally full of shit.
---

LOL at her thrush medication caption. It’s like she writes stuff like this to fish for comments from her young female followers. I think she’s looking for “omg me too” type comments but 14 hours and 17 comments in (half of those are Jess’s own comments), no one has mentioned her thrust medication.

If she gets thrush so often that she needs to travel with thrush meds then she should really see a GP or gynae.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

“And then I did some more yoga on my own on the beach.’”
No, you didn’t! You were doing some gymnastics on the beach baring you’re ass.

Less than a week in and we have handstands, forearm stand and splits by respective pools/ beaches. All the same things she’s been doing for yeeeeears 😴
And who actually goes to a yoga class and films themselves from behind? 🤢

“I asked my boyfriend what he thinks when he looks out of the airplane window. He thinks this. It made me question what I think. I also think the same as my boyfriend. What do you think?” WTF is that TikTok. She seriously write likes she’s in elementary school. See Jane run.

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
Jerkoff is 100% trash and an awful human being. Everything is for her own personal gain and I don't think she's ever done anything for anyone just from the goodness of her own heart unless she gets something in return 💅
Being mean and awful is one thing, but to mask her meanness in sentences like "oh I'm trying to help you guys!" is outright disgusting.

PostiveVibezOnly

If she bothered to try to gain any real experience in her field, she would know that that’s not an uncommon request, sooo many people have wrist complaints.
True, but in order to know this she would have to, you know, actually WORK with people. And actually CARE. But that probably takes too much precious navel gazing time away from her so she won't and never will.

I've never known the real reason as to why Jess and Morgan stopped being friends. I'm here for the drama though🍿
Morgan's been hinting at this for a while, especially the "treat her as an experiment" and being worried about her following part. Now, I don't rate Morgan too highly either for a variety of reasons but I 100% believe her on this. Jerkoff is 100% trash and an awful human being. Everything is for her own personal gain and I don't think she's ever done anything for anyone just from the goodness of her own heart unless she gets something in return 💅

needthedirt

New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?

PostiveVibezOnly

Not big on making fun of peoples’ appearances but since this is totally self inflicted/DIY/man made, what a freaking jump scare!

I’m sure someone has said it before, but her eyes look so dead/soulless/like cats’ assholes. And beyond that, her smile looks whack too. And her cheeks look lumpy.
1. She looks creepy. What the actual is happening to her face? She’s also not doing herself any favours with that ponytail.
2. Celebrating what? Why? Has she accomplished something?
3. “This beautiful thing”. Thing? I’d be PISSED if my partner called me a Thing but hey ho #couplegoals

• Haha

Idontunderstandbutok

Also what is the point of her jessicandsky account these days please? She only reposts stuff from her main account in the stories.
It never ceases to amaze me how LAZY our queen is.
She's so desperate for her gymshark link to be used that she'll try anything. I find it so funny that she couldn't resist but make that account public. She really wants engagement but it's impossible when you literally post the same stuff constantly!! Even days later in her stories she'll be like "just incase you missed this workout." No Jess, we didn't miss it. We just don't care. Do we think she'll continue with her not successful yoga live Sundays?

w8g

VIP Member
The fact that the song she used was titled "sad emotional piano" made the whole thing seem even more contrived.

• Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

OF COURSE he would say holibobs. Of course he would.
Then why TF are you up and dressed at 7 am posing in front of mirror to take a selfie? Oh yeah, because you are both OBSESSED with yourselves and your bodies. Probably time to chew on a barebells bar and get this workout/ those steps in.
I think he is the worst of JO's bfs yet. She really knows how to pick 'em...

• Haha

needthedirt

She deletes every unsavory comment, but leaves up this one? She loves the attention otherwise she’d delete it too. She even took the time to comment to him…why?? Why engage with a creepy guy? Because she loves to be a victim and she wants her little army of teens to jump all over him…but they haven’t because zero engagement, per usual. And it looks like like “her dog” is still commenting on her photos. Talk about barf.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

"How I train - In the winter I always pack my gym clothes to change". How is this content? Isn't that what the majority of people would do? (I'm not a gym bunny so maybe that is groundbreaking).
She's soooo painfully boring. The most vanilla of the all the vanillas out there. To be honest, it is kind of better than that weird phase she went through during the lockdown summer when she had those Instagram lives with her photographer friend (was it Emily?) and talked about sex. Hearing Jess say the word "fuck"made me cringe so hard 😂

• Haha

Idontunderstandbutok

I swear her follower count was at 768k now it's at 770k in just a day? And of course she'd wear a crop top in the dead of winter🙄 Also I wouldn't say her bum is fat and ugly lol it's just a bum. That's all it is. A bum. Nothing special about it. But we know the male gaze loves it so is that the audience she's trying to attract when wanting more followers? I guess so lol. She has such a dull personality and such dull content so she has to show her bum off for some engagement. Once again she's so obvious with everything she does. Can't wait for her mental health week off when she gets back from this vacation. I bet she'll get sick as per usual.

• Heart

needthedirt

She really needs to size up. She looks much bigger in that pink outfit than she actually is. She looks stuffed inside and really uncomfortable. Or maybe she really is just gaining weight. Regardless. Size tf up.

No content to share…right on cue posting about her mental health. Isn’t she sick of these sympathy grabs? I swear she keeps herself in this perpetual state of disappointment and depression by dwelling on it every other week to up her lackluster engagement. And even then, people don’t care.

wanderingwildsoul

I'd have trouble recognizing myself in the mirror too if I'd spent a small fortune and most of my 20s pumping my face full of Botox

• Haha