Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she blatantly lied about turning off the eye option within the filter. I just tried it and lo and behold I also have that eye colour when I use the filter (but NOT when I turn off the eye option - so she’s fcuking lying!) 🙃

---

She is such a liar with the eye colour! We can all see it was the filter!

When you put the before and after makeup screenshots side by side, she looks so orange after her makeup. Not sure if that's the bronzer or the foundation, but she looks kind of jaundiced if you ask me...

Re the old photo on the left, her chin is completely different! She either had a ton of chin filler or a whole chin implant.
Her face is so pillowy now.
Her hairline was LOWER!
I’ll be honest, I never thought she was beautiful. But seeing those two versions of her, the older photo is just so much more beautiful! Her skin looks so youthful and natural and I know she’s a bit older now, but let’s not pretend the skin ages that fast. She’s really botched herself.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot stand that stupid filter Stevie uses that distorts his face. He's such a try hard. I honestly think he's becoming more insufferable than JO these days. And that's saying something. Getting my 🍿 out ready for this holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree re Stevie. Who TF gets up at 4 am (that’s 4 AM!) on a Saturday, the day of their holiday, to “work” aka write a pilot guide no one’s asked for, then goes to the gym? Such toxic behaviour!
Also I can’t see a bleeping difference in his body, only that he’s more tanned now.

Cannot wait for the cringe fest that’s to come 🍿.
What do we think, how many times will Jess get her arse out in front of the in-laws?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree re Stevie. Who TF gets up at 4 am (that’s 4 AM!) on a Saturday, the day of their holiday, to “work” aka write a pilot guide no one’s asked for, then goes to the gym? Such toxic behaviour!
Also I can’t see a bleeping difference in his body, only that he’s more tanned now.

Cannot wait for the cringe fest that’s to come 🍿.
What do we think, how many times will Jess get her arse out in front of the in-laws?
I think your comment hit a nerve with Stevie 😂 someone reads here 👋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something I love about Jessica not untying the strings on her Celine sweater. They’re still gathered in a loop like the brand packs them lol. And her need to lift the sweater and show her hip…to a bunch of girls. She always looks so thrown together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so braggy about sitting in business class. You'd never think he was a pilot, he's acting like he's never seen a business class seat before 🤣

• Haha
Just read a story on daily mail about women getting surgery to bring their hairline forward to give them a smaller forehead. I can see JO paying the 5-7k for this hahaha

They are so braggy about sitting in business class. You'd never think he was a pilot, he's acting like he's never seen a business class seat before 🤣
At 36 I decided I’m only flying business. Unlike Jessica I resisted for years because I loathed wasting my money on unnecessary things. (Like her selling her Chanel and immediately buying Prada. It’s like she has no idea how to save). I got bumped a couple years ago to Polaris and I’ve never looked back. Worth every penny, it’s the only way I’ll fly now. But I don’t post it on my socials and if I do it’s to my “close friends” group. Plus, it’s not like Steven paid for it. That would be the accomplishment - being so successful you can treat them. Not getting them free seats lol.

Photo to laugh at how Steven STAYS posting unflattering pics of her. Hope they enjoy their hotel with planes flying directly over them all night.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
At 36 I decided I’m only flying business. Unlike Jessica I resisted for years because I loathed wasting my money on unnecessary things. (Like her selling her Chanel and immediately buying Prada. It’s like she has no idea how to save). I got bumped a couple years ago to Polaris and I’ve never looked back. Worth every penny, it’s the only way I’ll fly now. But I don’t post it on my socials and if I do it’s to my “close friends” group. Plus, it’s not like Steven paid for it. That would be the accomplishment - being so successful you can treat them. Not getting them free seats lol.

Photo to laugh at how Steven STAYS posting unflattering pics of her. Hope they enjoy their hotel with planes flying directly over them all night.
She always looks worse in his photos without all the filters. Plus, the parents looked so disinterested in having photos taken. Don’t they look like a happy pair 😂

• Haha
Imagine taking your new bf and his parents to the same place you were taking nude pics with an ex bf not too long ago… How does stevia feel getting that sort of second rate treatment from the unimaginative JO

• Haha
Imagine taking your new bf and his parents to the same place you were taking nude pics with an ex bf not too long ago… How does stevia feel getting that sort of second rate treatment from the unimaginative JO
Oh, no, she erased that from Instagram so it never happened :LOL:

• Haha
Low key so happy that the weather looks so grey 🤣 it’ll likely clear up while they’re there but honestly nothing makes me happier than Jess’ misfortune 🧙🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Oh and whoever called it - it is a free trip. Absolutely infuriating. I guess gifting these influencers free stays is a good way to weed out the resorts not to stay at when planning future trips 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did! Because JO never pays if she can avoid it. But press trip? WTAF? Since when is a mediocre fitness “influencer” press who can bring 3 other people along on the trip? It absolutely infuriates me when hotels/ companies do this for influencers. Has the opposite on me as well and makes me never want to go anywhere these professional grifters go.

It’s not quite at the same level as the string dress at lunch, but this tiny crop top with no bra is just so inappropriate!
206E447D-25F0-4C36-823E-2962C1C64D6E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tattlers, I hope you are sitting down.
Stevie just completed his PT certification and says he "wants to help as many people get comfortable ... with their bodies"

He's not even comfortable in his own body. The irony lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Tattlers, I hope you are sitting down.
Stevie just completed his PT certification and says he "wants to help as many people get comfortable ... with their bodies"

He's not even comfortable in his own body. The irony lol!
Holy tit! Please no, no, noooooooo! Are we ready to hear them endlessly gushing over each other in their respective comment sections?

Looks like Jess is also sucking her mid section in HARD for the family photo. Keepin' it real, ya'll.

• Haha
Can you imagine getting PT'd by him? He'd been too busy flexing in the mirror to notice if your form is correct 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I just feel that people who have body dysmorphia (clearly the both of them) should stay away from being a PT.
The two of them masking their narcissism behind this whole "I want to help people" thing is giving such disingenuous vibes.

It does because it is nothing but BS.
Go on, both of you: Help people! Go out into your community and offer your services, I'll wait!
Instead, they are both begging for sponsors, freebies and engagement under the guise of wanting to help and body acceptance (ahahahaha) :sick:

Also cannot believe how tit Jess is at her "job". So she's made one reel for her #presstrip which she's posted on her stories (a free luxury hotel stay doesn't even deserve a place on the main feed in her books) and that's it. As always, it's the bare minimum with her. Lazy queen!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.