Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest gymshark ad... She really needs to size up in their clothes. She's not doing herself any favours by avoiding sizing up to a small

Reactions: 3
What are the chances that cab convo didn’t happen, or was at least ~artfully embellished~? “You don’t look like the kind of person who needs therapy” does not sound like a thing anyone would say. It does sound like something Jessica would fantasize about other people thinking about her though.

Reactions: 2
What are the chances that cab convo didn’t happen, or was at least ~artfully embellished~? “You don’t look like the kind of person who needs therapy” does not sound like a thing anyone would say. It does sound like something Jessica would fantasize about other people thinking about her though.
Yes, absolutely!

Reactions: 1
Her relationship with her dog is a bit odd
Her relationship with everyone/everything is weird too:

- I'm going to visit my dad at the nursing home // wears a super revealing tiny dress
- I'm taking my mum to Finland // hey mum take a photo of me in my wedgie leotard arching my back on the bed so I can parade my ass
- I don't weigh myself anymore because I'm not going to let a number ruin me. Let's not obsess over our bodies // here's a shot of my bare ass in the mirror at the gym ✨body positivity guys✨ btw I wear XS. I repeat, XS!!!
- Stevie loves me for who I am // Steve: hey guys here's my pilot ebook, we keep you safe! Here's me at the gym lol big muscles! So many of you asking me about NFT and crypto
- I'm a ✨yoga instructor✨ // proceeds to do a pike handstand cos she can't do a full handstand, over arching her back for everything, completely disregarding what yoga really is
- I think we should all be comfortable being ourselves ✨mental health✨ //proceeds to overfill her lips, refuses therapy, and calling her ex abusive.

I'll come back and add more to this list later...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that every vacation has to feature a photo of her pulling her butt cheeks apart by the water, like she's trying to quietly crop dust people at the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that every vacation has to feature a photo of her pulling her butt cheeks apart by the water, like she's trying to quietly crop dust people at the beach.
Haha crop dust people at the beach!!! Too funny!
I reckon she's been trying to crop dust everyone at the gym she frequents back in London too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The video of her and Stevie :sick: changing clothes, then the very stages “don’t forget to kiss afterwards” as he looks towards her like a very rehearsed puppy to see if it’s the right time. And then that lifting of the foot THAT WAS SO STAGED AND FORCED. You could tell it wasn’t ‘natural’. Despite someone commenting “the foot pop” and she goes oh I just noticed. Of course JO, of course you didn’t plan to do it, or notice it when you proper re-took the video 10 times to get the right angle, lighting, etc.
Do all the posing you want babe. But stop pretending like it isn’t planned and staged. We all have insta, we all know TikTok’s and insta is staged.
And the grabbing the ass cheeks; are you trying to engage with your teen fan girls, or get likes from men? Again, just be honest!

Edit: I should explain the sick face - I can’t stand a grown ‘man’ being called Stevie. It’s Ste, Steve, or Steven. You’re not a child anymore.

Reactions: 3
100%. He rarely posted anything before he was with her. And now he’s suddenly doing daily mini vlogs and posting a lot. And adding new titles to his profile “crypto, finance, author”
I think he’s trying to get himself a gymshark deal by posting those gym workouts, which honestly all look quite bad.

Latest story of Steve and Sky: “from day one this man loved her like she was his own”…….: you realise you didn’t give birth to her? It’s not a child.
I love my cat, she’s my fur baby. But I don’t start saying my parents taken her in like she’s his own.
that’s just a weird sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely got COVID on holiday. Change my mind. She’s been holed up in her apartment more than usual. This goes beyond her usual depressive episodes post holiday. She’ll never admit it and continue to lie. Stevie hasn’t been staying with her based on her usual content. She doesn’t realize how much personal/TMI tit she shares that makes her constant lying so blantant. She’s lost literally 5k+ followers in a week. Looks like spreading your ass cheeks on IG ain’t it.

Jessica “definitely doesn’t need to size up” Olie 👀
Oh dear. I don't know what she's thinking with this. Either she's in a size that's too small, or it is the correct size and it is meant to make you look like a tied ham and with fabric bunching up everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Double post but omg, the tik tok she just posted. Don't even bother if you can't actually lip sync JFC 😂

TIED HAM LOL! Those are some thrush-inducing shorts.

Also, is it me or is her tan very patchy this time?

Her Q&As are always the same few questions around how to leave a toxic relationship, mental health, you are my inspiration!

I’m quite certain she dipped into her own Q&A and asked herself those questions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.