Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She posted a new TikTok 4 hours ago. After ages of radio silence, she’s back! With the same boring movements she does in every single video 🤣 and the only people to comment on it her Stevie and her mum 🤣🤣🤣 it currently also has only 127 likes. How’s that for engagement?

Can you guess what toxic Stevie said? You’re so lean 🌶

Reckon she’s definitely in a deep dark hole after seeing Will and Nastia are having a wee girl, while Stevie just wants her to get so lean she loses her period by the looks of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Jesus Christ Stevie is an imbecile. Who tf puts more weight on the one side of a barbell 🙈 I had issues with one of my glutes/hamstrings and worked with a PT on it. Not once did he suggest this 🙈😂 you need to build it back up with isolated movements on the one side, so box step ups on the poor side, then add a dumbbell when it starts to strengthen etc. Not bloody lopsided barbell squats 😂

• Haha

formerlurkerrr

The manic TT posting while on holiday has begun, including a question about how to poop cause apparently she hasn’t in 4 days and is blaming it on holiday. Umm she hasn’t been on holiday for 4 days so what’s that about? Gross and a gross way to try and get engagement on her posts with people’s tips where she could easily find all the suggestions with a quick google search herself

• Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

Totally agree with everyone. JO seems to think that validation equals love. Anyone who does not support her 100% and keeps telling her how fit, thin, beautiful, etc she is is tossed out. Hence her non-existent circle of friends. Real friends will tell you when you've fucked up and bring you back down to earth but JO could not handle it so wishy washy self-help books have taken the place of real friends because they tell her what she wants to hear.
Stevie is toxic AF! She's a trophy girlfriend for him and that's that. I still think he's more into the dog than her. I also think he's had a very detrimental effect on her mental health and her anorexia/ orthorexia/ entire self-esteem. She can't seem to cope at all when he's not around despite having ALL the resources in the world.

Reactions: 8

Idontunderstandbutok

I think she got a little too excited about gymshark posting her cuz she changed her bio again and now it says "YOGA+WORKOUTS" twice and it also says "ATHLETE" again but it's by the gymshark this time lol. Her desperation is showing more than her ass.

• Haha
  • Wow

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think Stevie couldn’t give me anymore ick if he tried, and then he talks on his stories 🤢🤢🤢

His accent is sooo fucking pretentious and this character he’s playing is so inauthentic and unbelievable.

Women across London and the globe should thank Jessica for taking this creep de la creep off the market.

• Haha

formerlurkerrr

I can't wait to see how shit that vlog is going to be. From what they've both posted on IG and TikTok so far, it looks pretty boring and samey samey as her 2018 trip to the same resort with a different guy.

On her recent splits tiktok, someone in the comments said stevie comments twice on everything she posts, and she replied he is the sweetest. I don't know about you guys but I think there was sarcasm in that comment.
Anyway, here's a quick tabulation of the accounts that are currently helping JO create fake engagement on IG. And these are just the ones we know. God knows how many finstagram accounts JO runs.

jessicaolie
itsjessandsky
jackieolie
lunathecavapoo
shanaolie
bakedbybean
steviehads
thepilotguys
steve's dad
steve's mum

Just TEN different accounts that we know of!
If 10 accounts constantly commenting can make some sort of difference to her engagement then that’s embarrassing lol.. 10 followers is not even a drop in the ocean of her 700k followers that it should not make any difference. The fact that she is so desperate doing this with 10 accounts is quite sad to see lol. Engagement must be in the gutter

It’s giving former child star trying to hold on to fame in Hollywood. Sometimes it’s better to walk away with some dignity instead of pretending like you have an audience for your bs. The world will be ok without your bum, splits and handstands posts, I promise :ROFLMAO:
---

And she’s down another 1k followers today. Must’ve stopped the promotion or buying followers. Peaked at 777k just as she was going for holiday and dropping followers again since

needthedirt

I can’t wait to see who she’s gonna blame this time problems arise. These mats look the exact same as before, and she said these exact same things about those mats. Somehow they’re new and much improved but she describes them the exact same way. Zero authenticity.

Um. The post about Mahsa immediately followed by her body checking is fucking sick. I can’t watch her anymore. I’m out. Fucking self serving trash human 🗑

• Angry

w8g

VIP Member
her beach splits video did the worst on TT
She is going to spiral into a mental health blackhole because she thinks she put so much effort into making this content to HELP us.
She still lives in the IG 2012 era where this sort of content made her famous.

needthedirt

The way she romanticizes everything. That dog isn’t looking at then fucking sky, she’s most likely watching people, cars, critters outside. How daft.

She posted her desperate plea for engagement on her new video (is it even really new, because her hair doesn’t look blonde) on her dog account because those are the only girls who actually engage with her. Or were they following her clothing brand Elvn? Who knows at this point because she doesn’t even pass 2k likes over there either.

Hope they don’t trade sky in for a black lab to fit their aesthetic. She has a nasty habit of giving up pets. 2 dogs and 1 cat already.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Is she seriously having a mini-breakdown over her hair being a little bit shorter than she wanted? “How do I embrace this instead of hiding it” Just get the f* over yourself and wear your hair down, bingo bango boom. I doubt anyone would have even noticed she changed anything if she weren’t whining about it.
Not to mention she’s actually already had pretty short hair before.

Heaven forbid, you go for a haircut and it ends up shorter than before 😵💫

Just another example of how unbelievable insecure and appearance obsessed she is.

• Haha
“For the attention for anyone kind enough to support Olie”. So if you don’t support her you aren’t “kind enough”? She really knows how to alienate herself and show her bitchiness at every turn. It should read “For anyone naive enough…”.

• Haha

wanderingwildsoul

Claiming her Gymshark class got sold out before it even announced...nothing in the promo mentions her by name, so for her to try and spin it like SHE is drawing enough people to sell out any sort of class is laughable.
I am constantly shocked by the fact that Gymshark thinks she's in any way a worthy ambassador given how lazy she is at the promo, the way she's always wearing two sizes too small and tugging on it, and the fact that she's an absolute shit teacher with little to no actual experience. There are THOUSANDS of more qualified and passionate people to sponsor!

needthedirt

She perpetually talks about how tiny she is and frankly she was the same size or thicker than the girls had her GS event. She looks nothing like she does in real life vs specific angles she posts. And poor skye levitated because she was scared by the person approaching her out of nowhere. Skye looks really insecure and fearful around such large groups with so much attention on her. She clearly needs more confidence boosting if Jess is going to continue to drag her to events she has no place being. I think Skye is so much a part of her personality and she uses Skye to be more likable that she can’t function or conversate without Skye as a distraction to others. If you don’t look to close as Jess you won’t see what a mess she is.

Can we also talk about how disjointed and out of sync her class is in that screenshot? I have been been to a class where everyone was so all over the place. I’m certain her lack of teaching abilities has something to do with it. Teaching a class is a skill, one she has never even tried to work on. Barking order and laughing during yoga too. She ran the yoga portion the same as the hitt session. Nothing relaxing about her yelling directives and laughing.

Attachments

Last edited: