Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I dont understand why i am still surprised? So she Sets a camera and doesnt move it, then does some poses and writes a little and wants to get praise for her effort? So is this her exhausting herself by making a Video? How was she raised? Why does No one Tell her Close to her that this Is Not effort or Work?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to do OF since she loves showing her sexual side. She’d make a ton more money there compared to shilling gymshark.

oh sorry, I forgot our Jess is lazy.
HA excellent point! Oh but she loves to take pictures of her ass and then pretend like it has nothing to do with sex. She wants to sell sex while pretending like what she’s doing is meaningful and helpful.

Speaking of Will, I think the ass pics, and her entire obsession over her butt, are still about him. I don’t think she felt good enough for him physically, especially with Will being an ass man and apparently loving a “peach,” and she’s going to be trying to fix that feeling forever unless she ever actually acknowledges her real problems and works on them.

Reactions: 6
That back bend video she put so much effort in for YOU only has 65k views. We all know that's getting to her lol. "I'm gonna stop posting what's trendy and just do what I want." Looks like her audience isn't phased by neither🤣 Can't wait for her to repost the back bend vid in her story all week just incase YOU missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh who cares? About your how to's. You Are Not qualified to teach anything! And your leg is never straight doing These. After 3 of those pistol squats there Was no more.
And who cares what you Do on sundays or any days. You cant even stand normal for any Kind of picture. Why Are you so weird? You must really hate yourself, always having to Pose insteat of being natural.

Attachments

Oh who cares? About your how to's. You Are Not qualified to teach anything! And your leg is never straight doing These. After 3 of those pistol squats there Was no more.
And who cares what you Do on sundays or any days. You cant even stand normal for any Kind of picture. Why Are you so weird? You must really hate yourself, always having to Pose insteat of being natural.
sorry to be that person to rehash an old topic, but those shorts are definitely cutting off the blood supply to her legs

Their "date night" is between 4:15 and 6:45 pm today. I can't 🤣
Also I will scream if she uses wholesome one more time.

• Haha
Please like and comment cuz that'll help this reach people and I really want to help them. LIKE AND SAVE OK!? LIKE AND SAVE!!!!

Also no sympathy for Stevie paying 25 bucks for candy. Maybe look at the price next time before buying lol. And why does everything they do seem so forced?! She doesn't even look like she's enjoying skating. They just do things for the gram and it's so obvious.

I can't with her lips. I feel bad for her that she thinks her natural appearance is so hideous. It blows my mind that these influencers don't see that the lips make it worse but they think it makes them look better. But hey what do I know👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
“You’ll need to do this more than once to see progress”. Is she bleeping kidding me? Biggest duh of the century. You need to do literally everything in life more than once to see progress..it’s literally the definition of the word. And nothing she typed were “tips” she just explained the movement/form and didn’t even do that well. Tips are in ADDITION to explanations. When will she learn her cycles? She overwhelms herself by engaging daily and posting feed content a couple times a week and then vanishes suddenly and blames mental health or disgustingly/shamelessly suddenly starts using her dads illness for sympathy/content. She has no staying power and I can’t wait until she runs through her usual pose “breakdowns” and resorts to desperate tactics….although nothing is more desperate than her pleas for engagement, shares, saves, likes…am I missing anything?

Reactions: 6
Double post, saw Stevie’s stories. Did he really call her a pro when she’s skating the exact same as everyone around her lol such a simp. Also, literally no one doesn’t believe inflation is real. He’s so stupid. Loathe when people don’t hide handles in their response stories. People see under the impression the answers are private and I wouldn’t want 9k rando’s knowing my handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said it🤣🤣🤣🤣 "the most WHOLESOME night"
I did scream quietly 🤣

Double post, saw Stevie’s stories. Did he really call her a pro when she’s skating the exact same as everyone around her lol such a simp. Also, literally no one doesn’t believe inflation is real. He’s so stupid. Loathe when people don’t hide handles in their response stories. People see under the impression the answers are private and I wouldn’t want 9k rando’s knowing my handle.
He is an absolute bellend. I think that sums him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s so stupid. 600k isn’t equal to 600k people.
55086CBC-AFE1-48CC-A543-093ED29CB94B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He now thinks he’s instafamous. Plus it was 3 months ago 😂
It's not even his video, it's from a Youtube channel that regularly posts various kinds of flight simulations.

These two are so desperate to be relevant in any way that they're glomming on to absolute nonsense

Reactions: 2
I find it so laughable that this man looks at a video on youtube that has 600k views and says "the internet amazes me". Wait till he finds out about youtube videos with hundreds of millions of views 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.