Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they went to have breakfast and then to an exhibition. That’s it? That was their oh-so-special date day? And Jess saying Stevie outdid himself 😂 Girl, he bought some exhibition tickets - that’s not special!
it’s so weird how they keep praising each other for the most BASIC things and make it out that their relationship is so much better than anyone else’s relationship. You’re both LAME!

Reactions: 9
So they went to have breakfast and then to an exhibition. That’s it? That was their oh-so-special date day? And Jess saying Stevie outdid himself 😂 Girl, he bought some exhibition tickets - that’s not special!
it’s so weird how they keep praising each other for the most BASIC things and make it out that their relationship is so much better than anyone else’s relationship. You’re both LAME!
Sounds like they’ve been going to couples therapy or something and have been told to appreciate and acknowledge each other more or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely seems to lack any integrity as regards the money of others. Not in line with the practice of yoga at all.

Yes she is floridly anorexic.
[/
New around here. I started following Jessica about a year ago and pretty quickly realized she was phony. I never unfollowed, didn't think much of it and since she barely posts she's rarely on my feed. I started noticing how much she victimizes herself and how much she (as you guys call it) bodychecks. She screams eating disorder. Her boyfriend Steven seems to be an awful match for her, but somehow she doesn't seem it and constantly praises him for the bare minimum behavior. I happened to type her name into google today and saw the negative articles about her scamming, comments on her YouTube about her scamming and then found this site and GOMI. How has she made it this long? How does she have so many followers? She constantly takes mirror selfies and uses the camera to cover her face, but acts like it isn't some self serving body post. The other day when she thanked followers for bringing Iran to her attention I was baffled. HOW can she not know thats happening??? And then she posted a video of her body walking down the street. It was....gross. She cried for days about her hair and tagged the hairstylist while saying she did a terrible job. The entitlement is unreal. Seriously, why would someone with nearly 1 million followers drag a service provider like that? Anyone care to give or direct me to a proper backstory?
i think she keeps covering her face because she knows how fake she looks. All that botox, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows, fake tan, fake lips and fake teeth are not making her happy just now, along with the blond hair that has been tied back since it was applied. Doesn’t know what more she can do to get a decent, genuine compliment from the boyfriend. Plus, her fake nails always look atrocious.

Last edited:
Maybe that is why she dyed her . She is not original. All she does comes from other influencers. Her 'ideas' her looks. She and stevia have no life thats why when they Do something they need to post it. Oh 'He overdid himself' Jesus what expectations Do you have to a bf and yourself. You went to eat and then into a Museum. How many people Do that when they have off and want to Explore. And yes she is so in denial. For her when you leave a comment she doesnt respond or deletes it. Her life is so sad. She is rich with money but poor with experiences and Love.

Reactions: 6
Maybe that is why she dyed her . She is not original. All she does comes from other influencers. Her 'ideas' her looks. She and stevia have no life thats why when they Do something they need to post it. Oh 'He overdid himself' Jesus what expectations Do you have to a bf and yourself. You went to eat and then into a Museum. How many people Do that when they have off and want to Explore. And yes she is so in denial. For her when you leave a comment she doesnt respond or deletes it. Her life is so sad. She is rich with money but poor with experiences and Love.
She's probably trying to pull a Kim K and go blonde at the same time she had a lot of work done on her face to help distract from the changes (and swelling).

Jessica is back to promising weekly live classes and even saying she'll save them on her page in case you miss it. Anyone wanna DM her and ask where the last live session went? 😂
Is she mentioning her style changing with the weather to justify more upcoming fugly designer purchases? Jessica, we've already established you have ZERO style and taste. You can spend until the cows come home and you'll still look like an insecure child playing dress up.

Reactions: 7
She's probably trying to pull a Kim K and go blonde at the same time she had a lot of work done on her face to help distract from the changes (and swelling).

Jessica is back to promising weekly live classes and even saying she'll save them on her page in case you miss it. Anyone wanna DM her and ask where the last live session went? 😂
Is she mentioning her style changing with the weather to justify more upcoming fugly designer purchases? Jessica, we've already established you have ZERO style and taste. You can spend until the cows come home and you'll still look like an insecure child playing dress up.
I feel like she “reinvents herself” whenever she has a new “friend”. She is heavily inspired and has zero originality. Coats, a vibe for winter? Groundbreaking. A YSL hobo bag? What EVERY influencer carries. She’s just a lemming.

I also thinks she’s only looks like Stevie’s cousin in that one photo. Outside of that they don’t look anything alike. The whole fake lips/Botox/filler look has a tendency to make these girls look cookie cutter instead of having their own individual beauty. These 20 somethings look 40 something. I say keep it up. At 37 I look way younger than the lot of them. They just make the rest of us look good and like we have our own personal identity.

More word vomit from the queen herself. Isn't she inspiring wiping her moistness off the gym equipment with her knee? Better put that clip in every vid so your audience knows you soak through your underwear and yoga pants(nothing wrong if you get sweaty but shes over doing it let's be honest) Gymshark leggings suck if she has to wipe equipment every time. Actually gym shark quality is trash. I bought a shirt once. Never again. Also her breakfast of avocado toast is ed if that's all she's eating. Especially if it was after a workout. That's not enough food. I used to be 20 pounds lighter and had ed and I literally would eat the same breakfast thinking half an avocado on toast could last me for hours until my next meal. Hopefully when she gets old she'll realize her wrongs and grow from it? Doubt it. He content is troublesome.

I’m bleeping fuming that she’s started going to my favourite pilates studio :mad:
I feel like hearing her talk or seeing her take her camera out would ruin my vibe if I was trying to workout lol

Not Jessica taking a yoga class just before her Sunday live to steal the teacher’s sequence. This is the SECOND time she’s done this in two weeks. And you know she’s not going for her joy. She’s truly despicable.
So to be fair, this isn’t a yoga class. This is the stretch/cool down room at the pilates studio I go to, literally no one uses it apart from to take selfies like that one. It’s megaformer pilates so unless she’s teaching reformer she won’t be using the sequence.

Even so, I do not want to deal with that egotistical cow showing off when I am dying during a work out. Fuming

More word vomit from the queen herself. Isn't she inspiring wiping her moistness off the gym equipment with her knee?
I don’t understand why she insists on putting the knee seat wipe in EVERY video. Some random influencer made a video doing it and it started trending, then all the fitness lemmings like Jessica copied. But they did it once in a reel as part of the trend. Jessica is STILL doing it months later. Like way to intentionally make yourself irrelevant as an influencer. Trends move fast and she’s hanging onto this particular gross trend this long?? It’s weird. Wipe the seats with the cleaners provided. It’s not hard. It’s so nasty and why I clean machines before and after I use them. I can’t trust nasty people like her to be decent and properly clean up their crotch and ass sweat. I’m curious with how sterile her apartment is if she would find this a suitable method to clean ass sweat off of her own personal items. Doubtful. bleeping nasty.

I don’t understand why she insists on putting the knee seat wipe in EVERY video. Some random influencer made a video doing it and it started trending, then all the fitness lemmings like Jessica copied. But they did it once in a reel as part of the trend. Jessica is STILL doing it months later. Like way to intentionally make yourself irrelevant as an influencer. Trends move fast and she’s hanging onto this particular gross trend this long?? It’s weird. Wipe the seats with the cleaners provided. It’s not hard. It’s so nasty and why I clean machines before and after I use them. I can’t trust nasty people like her to be decent and properly clean up their crotch and ass sweat. I’m curious with how sterile her apartment is if she would find this a suitable method to clean ass sweat off of her own personal items. Doubtful. bleeping nasty.
It disgusts me so much that I never even want to go to a gym again. I will fear the nasty crotch bacteria that’s been rubbed into every surface. It’s a really gross and bizarre thing to do and to copy in the first place but now Jessica is of course taking it to new levels. For someone so obsessed with herself, she seems to be lacking in any kind of self-awareness or self-reflection. Like maybe ask yourself why you’re continually using your leggings as a rag for your crotch sweat and making a point of showing that behavior to the world. But thanks for letting us know those GS pants hardly wick any sweat and are probably yeast infection factories. Good info to have!

I feel like she “reinvents herself” whenever she has a new “friend”. She is heavily inspired and has zero originality. Coats, a vibe for winter? Groundbreaking. A YSL hobo bag? What EVERY influencer carries. She’s just a lemming.

I also thinks she’s only looks like Stevie’s cousin in that one photo. Outside of that they don’t look anything alike. The whole fake lips/Botox/filler look has a tendency to make these girls look cookie cutter instead of having their own individual beauty. These 20 somethings look 40 something. I say keep it up. At 37 I look way younger than the lot of them. They just make the rest of us look good and like we have our own personal identity.
Absolutely love this comment. So spot on. I’m 59 and get told I look like I’m in my thirties or forties with none of these procedures. They are damaging themselves.

More word vomit from the queen herself. Isn't she inspiring wiping her moistness off the gym equipment with her knee? Better put that clip in every vid so your audience knows you soak through your underwear and yoga pants(nothing wrong if you get sweaty but shes over doing it let's be honest) Gymshark leggings suck if she has to wipe equipment every time. Actually gym shark quality is trash. I bought a shirt once. Never again. Also her breakfast of avocado toast is ed if that's all she's eating. Especially if it was after a workout. That's not enough food. I used to be 20 pounds lighter and had ed and I literally would eat the same breakfast thinking half an avocado on toast could last me for hours until my next meal. Hopefully when she gets old she'll realize her wrongs and grow from it? Doubt it. He content is troublesome.

I feel like hearing her talk or seeing her take her camera out would ruin my vibe if I was trying to workout lol
She just thinks she’s so funny with this kneewiping crap. Yes, we know you do it, you’ve told us often enough, but it’s not funny, not inspiring…just disgusting. If I were Stevie, that would put me right off and I’d be looking for a more ladylike girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've watched the live. Remembered this week and had my coffee to finish.

It's a 30 minute splits flow - of course it is!
Apparently, Instagram is weird because she can see last week's live but others can't.
She tried to get Sky to lie down, gave up after 30 seconds (I'm not exaggerating), said "this isn't working" and put her in a different room.

1 minute body scan to start, straight into core activation.
5 minutes later, straight into pigeon because we now know she NEEDS pigeon, from there straight into updog (first backbend in the practice, I believe)
Half-way through, we are back in pigeon, with the option to come into a mermaid bind.
5 minutes before the end. She asks students to repeat any of the poses they've done so far on their own depending on their body. This can be a good thing in a in-person class, problematic when you can't see your class and it just came across as "I don't know what to do at this point so just do your thing".
She then proceeds to move into splits and suggest props like and I quote: "maybe two blocks or I don't know, a blanket?..." She also kept calling them split attacks - so yoga!
No Savasana, just a couple of minutes of guided meditation with the same annoying voice.

All the while, she sounds like she's barking out orders. Her cues were really non-specific and super basic.
She had about 230 people watching on average although it went as low as 170 towards the end.

If you haven't seen it, don't bother. It's - and this might come as a surprise to you all - not good!

• Haha
I thought the dog was called Sky. Where on earth does GOOSE come from. Have you ever heard anything so stupid?

I've watched the live. Remembered this week and had my coffee to finish.

It's a 30 minute splits flow - of course it is!
Apparently, Instagram is weird because she can see last week's live but others can't.
She tried to get Sky to lie down, gave up after 30 seconds (I'm not exaggerating), said "this isn't working" and put her in a different room.

1 minute body scan to start, straight into core activation.
5 minutes later, straight into pigeon because we now know she NEEDS pigeon, from there straight into updog (first backbend in the practice, I believe)
Half-way through, we are back in pigeon, with the option to come into a mermaid bind.
5 minutes before the end. She asks students to repeat any of the poses they've done so far on their own depending on their body. This can be a good thing in a in-person class, problematic when you can't see your class and it just came across as "I don't know what to do at this point so just do your thing".
She then proceeds to move into splits and suggest props like and I quote: "maybe two blocks or I don't know, a blanket?..." She also kept calling them split attacks - so yoga!
No Savasana, just a couple of minutes of guided meditation with the same annoying voice.

All the while, she sounds like she's barking out orders. Her cues were really non-specific and super basic.
She had about 230 people watching on average although it went as low as 170 towards the end.

If you haven't seen it, don't bother. It's - and this might come as a surprise to you all - not good!
Yes! I caught most of it and you nailed it. Barking orders, no actual 'flow' to the class, and it just so clearly feels like she has no clue what she's doing. You can tell she will drop an anatomical term every now and then to try and sound like she knows what she's talking about, but they're almost always nonsensical or completely misplaced.
It was also pretty hilarious to see that she can't do the splits on both sides, despite all of her talk about 'getting her splits' so many years ago. She 'has' the splits only on one side because she doesn't square her hips at all. it's all for show.
I have to believe all of the folks commenting about how relaxing and amazing the class was are either bots/Jessica and her family or people who have literally never taken a yoga class in their life before.

Reactions: 3
She 'has' the splits only on one side because she doesn't square her hips at all. it's all for show.
I've noticed that for years and it has always bugged me. Her hips are never square. She's just forcing it. I couldn't bare to watch her live this week lol. But I did catch the first few minutes. And with sky the age she is and her breed I feel like she shouldn't be bothering her that much. I guess she doesn't workout at home that often if her dog isn't used to her getting on the mat yet. Training is key and you know she definitely has time. And I understand having an oversized coat but that's just not working for her size. And her q&a's 🤦‍♀️ It's the same questions asked every time she does one of them. I swear she asks herself the questions. What pants are those?! How long have you been doing yoga for?! What shoes?! Like come on guys we know she's asking herself some of these questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The absolute nonsense that she posts on jessicaandsky is just so… childish? Christ, she is as dry as sandpaper. Not an ounce of personality or humour in her. Not to mention how poorly trained that dog is. Seriously, she had to lock her into a room while she did her yoga flow?

not sure if it’s been mentioned on here or only on gomi, but they walk Sky off lead around London. She’s nearly been hit by a car before because she was spooked by a school child. Amongst other occasions. Jessica has so little to do with her life, the very least she could do is train her dog? It’s such a trainable breed, she really has no excuse.

Also, Stevie’s TikTok content is (and I hate to say it) not all that bad, but Christ, his poncy accent is so grating 😂🤣 he gives me such ick, I can’t even tell you.

Great to see her following is still on a gradual decline. Lost close to 4500 followers this month alone. Anyone remember when she was close to 860k? One can only hope her following keeps decreasing and she eventually drops off the face of the social media earth.

Attachments

The absolute nonsense that she posts on jessicaandsky is just so… childish? Christ, she is as dry as sandpaper. Not an ounce of personality or humour in her. Not to mention how poorly trained that dog is. Seriously, she had to lock her into a room while she did her yoga flow?

not sure if it’s been mentioned on here or only on gomi, but they walk Sky off lead around London. She’s nearly been hit by a car before because she was spooked by a school child. Amongst other occasions. Jessica has so little to do with her life, the very least she could do is train her dog? It’s such a trainable breed, she really has no excuse.

Also, Stevie’s TikTok content is (and I hate to say it) not all that bad, but Christ, his poncy accent is so grating 😂🤣 he gives me such ick, I can’t even tell you.

Great to see her following is still on a gradual decline. Lost close to 4500 followers this month alone. Anyone remember when she was close to 860k? One can only hope her following keeps decreasing and she eventually drops off the face of the social media earth.
she was at 900k at her peak (in 2020), close to getting to a million and then it all went downhill very quickly! She was at 860k probably just over a year ago. Such a great influencer that she loses 100k followers a year and only has 100-200 people watching her live at 770k followers. So embarrassingly bad at her job and she needs to find a new day job

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.