Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posting in her stories to basically say "stop sliding in my DMs to ask if we're making babies on this trip" GIRL!!!! How many times have we heard you bang on about a trap baby with Will and "I can't wait to have his babies one day" with Stevie. If you weren't so insistent about regularly oversharing your vanilla sex life, no one would care...
THIS. She basically updates us on her uterus multiple times a year (wanting trap babies, when she has her period, how she tracks her period, questions boxes to ask her questions about her period and her tracking). She only put that that up to feel important. Like sooo many people care, when really it was probably a couple people - if that. And I can just look/listen to Stevie and tell you how boring their sex life is, he has zero flavor. I’m not going to even touch on his destructive eating posts. I’m not a bit surprised either one of them call that breakfast “luxury”. They also apparently sprinted those steps 8 times ON TOP OF a full workout. They both should have had that tray as a full meal, not shared between them.

The 180 of her personality when she’s at home vs vacation. She turns into this extra snarky, entitled witch which is telling that’s how she behaves when she’s happy. witch in happy mode, victim in sad mode. What a pathetic person.

Reactions: 7
I just saw on her weird jumping-into-the-pool-with-Stevia post that someone commented that she had conceived at that that hotel, JO replied that she loved that, and the hotel chimed in that it’s named after the goddess of fertility. JO also pinned the original comment. So yeah no friggin wonder people are going to be asking/joking about conception. Then Jess acts like it’s way out of left field and people are freaks for it. She is the absolute worst.

Also 100% agree about Stevia’s toxicity. I commented about this on another snark site; I can’t believe this guy, in 2022, thinks of food as a luxury that needs to earned. Like has to drop and do 50 push-ups (with poor form as someone else pointed out too lol) before he’ll let his lips touch bread. Good lord.

Reactions: 9
Sorry for the double post, but saying you’re wearing a cheeky dress in the privacy of your room but then posting it on social media from the most revealing angle, up her ass angle, is….counter intuitive. And that pic of them clearly posing next to the pool, lol his shoulders all hunched and looking stiff and uncomfortable - she’s def not dating a model anymore! Seriously, what would she post if she didn’t have a typical “good body”. If she wants to boil herself down to her ass cheeks and vulva, more power to her. But she should stop expecting people to praise her and engage with her when all she’s posts is body checks and ads. Her entire account and life is self serving.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the double post, but saying you’re wearing a cheeky dress in the privacy of your room but then posting it on social media from the most revealing angle, up her ass angle, is….counter intuitive. And that pic of them clearly posing next to the pool, lol his shoulders all hunched and looking stiff and uncomfortable - she’s def not dating a model anymore! Seriously, what would she post if she didn’t have a typical “good body”. If she wants to boil herself down to her ass cheeks and vulva, more power to her. But she should stop expecting people to praise her and engage with her when all she’s posts is body checks and ads. Her entire account and life is self serving.
"Words can't explain how special this is"
All I can think of when looking at this picture is how many times they must have set up the timer and run back and forth to get this special totally in the moment snap. It must be utterly exhausting curating every bit of yourself and your life at all times.

Does anyone else find it disgusting that they keep jumping into the pool wearing their sweaty gym clothes after working out?

Reactions: 5
Could they be any more arrogant / smug?? Stevia saying “do you come to Instagram to be entertained or educated” I actually want to vomit 😆
I’m fairly certain this is the first book she’s read all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she really complaining about 1 spot on her face whilst on a free holiday :sleep: She's so self obsessed and has such a weird outlook on her own body image.
Everything has to be PERFECT.
Wish I could give her my hormonal acne that I've had on and off for 10 years and see how well she copes 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just me but I’m LOLing at the fact that Jess and Stevie went to sleep at 9pm while on holiday in Greece 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve NEVER done that on a holiday! What a boring pair they are. Maybe they have no spending money on their ‘gifted’ holiday. Taking all the inclusive food and perks then going to bed so they spend nothing! 😂

They could have so much fun having an active holiday if they wanted to. There’s so many places to go out and explore, loads of hikes to do. But instead they just get up at 7am, do their workout, and then stay in the room ALL day. They’d probably burn more calories if they skipped the workout and actually left the room to go and explore a bit.
no wonder they’re going to bed at 9pm, they must be absolutely bored out of their tiny minds.

• Haha
She has tried so much bio language on her tiktok account. Now she’s mentioning where she was born and how many countries she’s lived in to portray herself a certain way of life. But then she’ll cry she wasn’t raised with money on IG. It’s funny she can’t seem to replicate her original IG following from 5 years+ ago on ANY platform. Almost like she’s not relevant or something (duh). Can’t forget to include that she has 700k followers on IG to try and prove she’s worth following. Too bad she doesn’t mention she loses 1k a week.

Her frenetic vacation posting is just a setup for the massive fallout that will follow. She has posted multiple times a day while on vacation but can barely get 2 posts a week when she’s at home. She’s not getting good engagement though so cue the sappy post about her gRoWtH (seriously what growth she’s been more depressed and victim-y in the last year than she ever has been). The only difference between now and her last trip is she’s not single anymore. But it doesn’t surprise me she considers bagging and moving in another man growth, because she values absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely creasing up at Stevias story with the interlocking G Gucci belt. These two deserve each other with their basic and dated label flashing. I would be too embarrassed to wear that in public 🙈

• Haha
Absolutely creasing up at Stevias story with the interlocking G Gucci belt. These two deserve each other with their basic and dated label flashing. I would be too embarrassed to wear that in public 🙈
It’s the fact it’s styled with a casual polo oxford for me…and the fact it’s the most generic ‘look at me’ item someone could buy. Basic items = designer for show, not for appreciation. They just wear labels for the sake of wearing them vs when it makes sense to wear them.

Also, LMAO wtf is the story of his hand for the sleep app (image below). Why not post your view or a screengrab of the app…instead of this really bleeping weird hand photo.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact it’s styled with a casual polo oxford for me…and the fact it’s the most generic ‘look at me’ item someone could buy. Basic items = designer for show, not for appreciation. They just wear labels for the sake of wearing them vs when it makes sense to wear them.

Also, LMAO wtf is the story of his hand for the sleep app (image below). Why not post your view or a screengrab of the app…instead of this really bleeping weird hand photo.
"I get so many questions..." 🤣

• Haha
The "dress of her dreams" looks even more tacky and horrendous than all of her other outfits, and we KNOW the poor thing can't dress for S**T, so that's saying something

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird that it is her birthday dinner, and she wears a dress to get approval from Little Stevie?
Just be your own person and wear whatever the duck you want! It's your birthday!

Edit: she deleted that story!! It's the story where she captioned "I told Stevie to close his eyes so I can surprise him with this dress".

• Haha
I have a serious question for you all. Have you ever - and I mean, have you EVER - seen anything more desperate? In your whole life?

Than Stevie quite LITERALLY clinging onto Jess’ coattails in this post?

I mean… he has NO shame. He is shameless. He is shamelessly trying to get this guy’s attention.

“Hey! Hey! You know that story you just re-shared? That’s my girlfriend! And omg guess what - we have the same name! Steven! Well I’m a manchild so I go by Stevie but that’s only because you took my username! But I actually listened to this podcast first and then showed it to my girlfriend. Just an FYI! And I’m not on social media to waste time and be entertained. I’m here to be EDUCATED because I’m just far superior from the regular plebs. Please re-share my story too!!!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
He is bleeping desperate and so try hard. It's so obvious and so cringe tbh.

100% she's bothered by Will's marriage! It's what she wanted for herself. She never got over him, and I don't think she ever found closure herself. She still posts about toxic exes now and then in her exploitative mental health posts.
Don't get me started on that "I was struggling last year and I'm so proud for not giving up" post.
She's an idiot.

"This is the kind of love that was worth waiting for" :sleep: Her idea of love is that of a 14-year old teenage girl - notes and watching sunrises/ sunsets together. Creepy Stevie couldn't even let her have a lie in on her birthday. I bet he also made her earn her big breakfast first. Meanwhile, the camera is set up to catch their oh so intimate moments. Again, must be exhausting to live like this.
She will probably spiral back into depression as soon as she gets home, she always does after a holiday. Plus the extra burden of being in the final years of her 20s now...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.