Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even mime in time on her TikToks 🤣
I know right? It's SO bad! It's literally the sounds "hahaha" and "No" and she can't even do that... 🙃
It's wild to me that she's neglecting IG this much when this is where her followers are. She has like 5% of that on tik tok...

But I guess it's a pattern for her. She gets bored easily and loses interest. We have seen it time and time again with her various business ventures from e-books to jewellery to clothes, journals and candles. Must be nice to be this privileged!

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness. I just watched a bunch of her TikToks. How is she so lacking in personality? Everything she posts is so bland. Even the "funny" ones. She is either body checking or looking bored and sad. And the poster above is so right, she can’t even mime 😂 the teeny bikini pinned post is so cringe

Reactions: 4
She always has to be perfectly posed and angled. She can sort of get away with it on IG but on TT it’s suuuuper awkward and obvious. Like we can clearly see how hard she’s working to stay in the same pose. And then her really stiff-faced lip syncing. Oof.

Her TikToks really make me wonder if she even has a personality, or if it’s just hidden underneath layers upon layers of insecurity.

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep posting the seat wipe video idea she took from another influencer. Queen of not giving credit when it’s due. Imagine if she had some idea that went viral and was copied and didn’t get the credit.

Also, remember when she posted the ‘how to wear your shorts up the ass’ video she blocked and deleted comments from ppl who said how gross it was and said they were bullying her and attacking her. “Don’t do it if you don’t want to” was her general response. Yet she mocks people who don’t wear underwear and makes the SAME comments ppl made to her, however coming from her it’s not considered rude? Obviously no underwear is gross, but it’s funny she can say things her haters say and she doesn’t consider it rude.

39C39A83-EF88-4FAA-977E-A4AE85F26286.png

I didn’t get this one at all. No nose job but new teeth, tons of filler and Botox, a face full of make up, filters; literally looks like an entirely different person from a few years ago. And miming badly to Big Girls Don’t Cry, which is a break up song, and makes no sense in this context whatsoever. It just makes no sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh duck right off, JO! Using Stevie's brother now for a pity post and harping on about her mental health. It is of course not nice that he is in the hospital and I hope he recovers swiftly but using him as an excuse as to why she has been MIA on IG while posting multiple reels a day on tik tok is low even for her.

Oh duck right off, JO! Using Stevie's brother now for a pity post and harping on about her mental health. It is of course not nice that he is in the hospital and I hope he recovers swiftly but using him as an excuse as to why she has been MIA on IG while posting multiple reels a day on tik tok is low even for her.
Ooh she meant her boyfriend’s brother? She said brother’s boyfriend didn’t she? I was like wtf, she’s never had a brother. But yes, as usual, she’s disgusting. Everything is content fodder for her. If I were any of Steven’s family members that video would really bother me. Like thank you for promoting our really difficult, vulnerable situation to the world and making it about you and your workouts. Typical Jess though. Hope they can just ignore her antics and hope Steve’s brother makes a quick and full recovery.

Ooh she meant her boyfriend’s brother? She said brother’s boyfriend didn’t she? I was like wtf, she’s never had a brother. But yes, as usual, she’s disgusting. Everything is content fodder for her. If I were any of Steven’s family members that video would really bother me. Like thank you for promoting our really difficult, vulnerable situation to the world and making it about you and your workouts. Typical Jess though. Hope they can just ignore her antics and hope Steve’s brother makes a quick and full recovery.
This is sooo true!
She is so disgusting.
And yeah of course mrs. i need to Look perfect hasn't noticed she said brothers boyfriend before uploading. Bullshit. She is just too lazy to edit it again.

Reactions: 3
The fact that the song she used was titled "sad emotional piano" made the whole thing seem even more contrived.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not to mention the tiktok she posted yesterday about not wearing underwear she filmed in the same outfit. She does this all the time, films several content pieces in the same day and usually posts them back to back so it’s the same outfits two days in a row on her feed, definitely not a coincidence. So while she was compiling videos to make people feel sorry for her, she was always making a video where she was laughing/having a fun time mocking girls who don’t wear underwear under leggings. Shes. Full. Of. tit. But everyone is sending HER lots of love. Way to center yourself in your boyfriends family’s current struggle. I’ve been married for over 10 years (known his family for 20) and I would never put my husbands family’s health struggles on blast. She BARELY knows them. Like I swear she’s met his folks once. I’d reach out to my friends for support…oh wait.

And since when don’t they work out together. Didn’t she use to use that as content? Their couples workouts and him spotting her/hoisting her up into pull ups?

Reactions: 10
And the link to TikTok & not posting it on IG, trying to get views and followers there. Honestly social media / Jessica is sooooo messed up.

She’s just bizarre.

Using Stevie’s brother’s hospital stay as an excuse for being MIA? How convenient, really. Because she is MIA 97% of the time - and there’s always some woe is me excuse for it. My dad took a fall, my mental health, Stevie’s brother, my business and legal issues.

Not many people are as fortunate as she is. But she will ALWAYS, without fail harp on about how tough and miserable her life is as an excuse to not deliver the very bare minimum.

She must think her followers are absolute morons. And if her followers believe her after all this time? Maybe they are.

Reactions: 6
Did she even ever mention Stevie's brother before? Have they met? Why is she the one disclosing his health updates to HER dwindling yet quite large following on social media? WTF Jess?
I wouldn't dream of making social media content about my partner's family struggles - and we have been together for almost 9 years.
Anything for sympathy and to make herself look more interesting than she is with complete disregard for anyone else's feelings or privacy.
Do you remember when she used to plaster Will's nephew all over her stories back in the day?
I hope Stevie's family is pissed off with her for that.

Reactions: 7
God he’s in hospital and she’s still posting ass shots in the gym lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
These “not good enough for the wrong person” posts are so ::yawn::. Like how many times are you going to share that exact message. Move. On. Stop dwelling for Christ’s sake.

I found this thread by accident and have read many of the recent comments. I unfollowed JO at the beginning of this year as I just couldn't relate to her anymore.

I remember when I first came across her she was really pally with a girl who's Insta handle was "The Southern Yogi" (who has also rebranded herself). I remember honestly getting enjoyment out of following them both but now I'm not sure if that was just a naive "new to Instagram" interpretation or if she really has gone this much downhill!

So many (female) Instragrammers I have followed for years seem to have lost their original message/image and seem desperate for likes/attention. It makes me so sad. I think Social Media changed too fast for most of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.