Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she get tired of regurgitating the same content over and over. Hasn’t she found her most favorite gym like 3 times this year? It’s funny. Either people pay attention and they unfollow in droves, they barely pay attention enough to realize it’s rinse and repeat every few months with this trick, or they’re naive teens who think JO is adult goals…they will realize when they get older as teens they related to a woman nearly 30 and how said for that influencer to be so stunted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine your 'core memories' being a staged video of your basic boyfriend spinning you around while you force an awkward giggle. I can only imagine he was instructed beforehand to make sure to hold her in such a way to guarantee we get the vulva/ass shot she's always desperate for. This was probably the most interesting thing they did the whole time they sat at the #gifted resort.

What a sad, sad life.

Reactions: 7
Surely most of her followers must be paid for. It’s always the same pattern. Goes on holiday, flurry of arse shots and her wearing as little as possible, posts about how she’s finally found herself, she’s so much happier now and that we’ll see a different side to her, comes home, posts one story every 48 hours of her doing something inane like stirring a coffee, silence, posts about how her mental health has been really bad, rinse and repeat. She comes across as massively insecure with not a lot going on and only stays on social media for the validation.

Reactions: 8
Surely most of her followers must be paid for. It’s always the same pattern. Goes on holiday, flurry of arse shots and her wearing as little as possible, posts about how she’s finally found herself, she’s so much happier now and that we’ll see a different side to her, comes home, posts one story every 48 hours of her doing something inane like stirring a coffee, silence, posts about how her mental health has been really bad, rinse and repeat. She comes across as massively insecure with not a lot going on and only stays on social media for the validation.
She 1000% paid for followers at the beginning of her account. She had a massive jump in bot accounts at least twice when her account was growing that helped take her into the 700/800k range.
I will say though, a lot of her following was just good timing and being a spoiled, thin, wealthy white woman.
She was shameless about showing her vulva and ass in yoga poses at a time when that was all the rage. And she had her Alo Yoga sponsorship to help push her to an even bigger audience who was craving thin, bendy women sexualising yoga in expensive clothing. I would venture to guess that at this point, her 'real' audience is less than 100k of her followers. The rest are fake accounts, bots, or hate follows.
I mean...the fact that her newest jessicaandsky account only has 22k followers and the elven account topped out around 17k after she relentlessly tried to get people to follow them tells you all you need to know about the number of 'real' followers she has. Out of almost 800k followers, less than 23k actually want to see her content and i'd venture to guess even fewer of them interact and engage with her account.

Unfortunately, all she needs is a fraction of THOSE folks to spend money on whatever her latest cash grab is for her to buy her tacky designed duds and feel validated in all of her vapid vanity and scamming.

• Heart
She 1000% paid for followers at the beginning of her account. She had a massive jump in bot accounts at least twice when her account was growing that helped take her into the 700/800k range.
I will say though, a lot of her following was just good timing and being a spoiled, thin, wealthy white woman.
She was shameless about showing her vulva and ass in yoga poses at a time when that was all the rage. And she had her Alo Yoga sponsorship to help push her to an even bigger audience who was craving thin, bendy women sexualising yoga in expensive clothing. I would venture to guess that at this point, her 'real' audience is less than 100k of her followers. The rest are fake accounts, bots, or hate follows.
I mean...the fact that her newest jessicaandsky account only has 22k followers and the elven account topped out around 17k after she relentlessly tried to get people to follow them tells you all you need to know about the number of 'real' followers she has. Out of almost 800k followers, less than 23k actually want to see her content and i'd venture to guess even fewer of them interact and engage with her account.

Unfortunately, all she needs is a fraction of THOSE folks to spend money on whatever her latest cash grab is for her to buy her tacky designed duds and feel validated in all of her vapid vanity and scamming.
Imagine getting a free holiday to Santorini and spending 99% of it in your hotel room doing exercise to justify being allowed to eat a tiny breakfast and then spending the day taking photos of your arse and pretending to capture candid videos of your #relationshipgoals 😂 duck me, I wouldn’t trade places with these ‘influencers’ for anything. Stevie clearly desperate for social media recognition so happily going along with it all

Reactions: 10
And she’s down another thousand followers 🥳 I swear, when she went to Greece she had 783k and now down to 780k.

I know it’s petty but I love watching her follower count drop. It’s just the absolute injustice of it that gets me. Can’t wait for her to finally throw in the towel with this halfassed influencer BS.

Reactions: 5
The video still she selected for her grid image is so *her*. She picked the one that has her legs spread, butt from a below in an unusual position to make it appear bigger. At least strippers make money when they show off their vulva and spread their legs for the world to look at. She has no self respect and stoops so low to…get social media engagement of all things? It’s actually quite sad how she has transitioned fr her old days. Social media looked fun for her at least. Now she just reeks. Her approach isn’t “bad witch, ima do me”, it’s dripping in “I’m insecure, come objectify me and then let me complain your objectifying me”. She’s not authentic in her “put it out there” approach. It just looks like desperate grasping to remain relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video still she selected for her grid image is so *her*. She picked the one that has her legs spread, butt from a below in an unusual position to make it appear bigger. At least strippers make money when they show off their vulva and spread their legs for the world to look at. She has no self respect and stoops so low to…get social media engagement of all things? It’s actually quite sad how she has transitioned fr her old days. Social media looked fun for her at least. Now she just reeks. Her approach isn’t “bad witch, ima do me”, it’s dripping in “I’m insecure, come objectify me and then let me complain your objectifying me”. She’s not authentic in her “put it out there” approach. It just looks like desperate grasping to remain relevant.
What a BIZARRE still to choose 🤣 no one in their right mind would choose that! There is only one singular reason to choose that still and it’s to show off her HuGe ass.

Anyone with an actual huge ass would’ve chosen a much nicer more natural more useful more anything but that picture.

With that still, the lady doth protest too much 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just get OnlyFans and be done with it. She has an established platform and could do something amazing with it if she put her mind to it but this is what she chooses to put out there for her own instant gratification. If she is genuinely struggling because of family stuff etc, just be honest and step away from social media for a bit. Anyone who genuinely cares will still be there when she comes back. She comes across as super hard work. I was going to say that Stevie must have the patience of a saint but from the stuff he posts he knows exactly what he’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new profile photos on IG - all I can see is her god-awful receding hairline and way too much botox

Also, Jessica complaining about ANYTHING being too expensive is BEYOND rich (pun absolutely intended). I've never seen someone so recklessly spend their money on ridiculously pricy designer labels (down to buying Balenciaga SOCKS), yet she has the audacity to complain about £14 fish being too pricey.

Her new profile photos on IG - all I can see is her god-awful receding hairline and way too much botox

Also, Jessica complaining about ANYTHING being too expensive is BEYOND rich (pun absolutely intended). I've never seen someone so recklessly spend their money on ridiculously pricy designer labels (down to buying Balenciaga SOCKS), yet she has the audacity to complain about £14 fish being too pricey.
Not to mention the absolute privilege it is to not look at prices before getting to the check out line. I used to have to pinch every penny. Some weeks I went with MUCH less to make it all possible. I worked my ass off for years and now at 35 run my own company. These days I’m more than comfortable and I don’t have to look at the prices of items before check out, but I do. Not because it’s habit, but because rich people don’t stay rich by spending recklessly. She’s trying to keep up with the Joneses instead of building an empire to become one herself. She’s got it all backwards (based on her blatant goals).

Is she surprised her regurgitated videos aren’t performing? How many times has she posted that exact inversion in all her years on IG. Literally hundreds between stories, posts, etc. She’s not getting engagement because she’s a one trick pony showing of the same words movements on loop for literal years. “Instanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” No arguments here, trick is looney toons.

Reactions: 5
Where does she get her money from? I looked up the new gym she’s going to and it’s anywhere from £180-300 a month!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be honest I think she looks nice right now, I just wish she was more real about it
She was actually so aspirational in her previous life. All those shots of her in her high rise Dubai apartment with her Olympic medalist husband. She was genuine Instagram goals.

then She made the mistake of cheating on him and doing that awful q&a where she said she was so bored that she “wanted to cheat” on her husband, for a guy who quite obviously liked her for the follower count. He milked her for that and she then ditched her terminal dad to traipse after a guy who didn’t like her, all the while making content about how she can’t wait to get pregnant.

she’s now with a guy who is OBSESSED with calorie counting (obviously not good for eating disorder queen Jess) and is basing her happiness on when he can be arsed to film himself picking her up in the air like a doll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.