Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair doesn’t seem overly thick, frizzy or otherwise unmanageable!!! I think she is someone that could plait her hair wet and it’d be fine. She’s just lazy and doesn’t want to do unless she goes for a bath! It’s so strange.

Reactions: 8
Here to say the same..I’ve got cropped hair usually... it’s grown during lockdown, to like 3 inches and I’m sweating like mad in the 30 degree heat.. showering in the Mornings and evenings.. washing my hair every day.. she is utterly disgusting.. I could feel myself pulling a face when she said it’s been almost a WEEK since she washed it.. SO GRIM!

Reactions: 5
I hate washing my hair in the heat and usually wash it every other day but in this weather, I've had to do it more. Seeing as we're not going anywhere, it doesn't take much to just wash it and stick it in a bun or plait whilst still wet. In the past few days, I've also had about three showers a day! Doesn't take much to just jump in and rinse off.

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely struggling to see how she hasn’t had to wash her hair in 30 degree heat this week? I even had to wash mine twice on a couple of those days because my hairline felt sweaty and gross.

Also, I really wish she’d stop touching her chin in her stories. I don’t even know why it annoys me 😂
I noticed this too and I sometimes do it when I feel extra conscious of my double chin 😂 ... it's almost like shes trying to push the skin taught so her chin looks slimmer.
The size of her arms are something else mind..

• Heart
I actually don’t think she washes at all. I think she only goes for baths 🤢🤮

• Sick
I don’t wash my hair every day but I’m not laid out sunbathing etc getting sweaty. I wash mine every 3-4 days and have done during lock down but back to work next week so probably be back to 2-3 days...

but that said I do shower minimum once a day, twice if hot

For Jess who is a naturally greasy and sweaty person who works in a bank with the public she really should take more care with her hygiene! She must stink so fusty and probably has bad BO 🤢🤮 surely her head must start to itch after a week of not washing it! So gross

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why does she have ‘hair washing days’. Her hair looks very fine and gets greasy easily like mine. I only know of people to have hair Washing days if they have realy thick hair that takes ages to wash and dry. She’s a lazy fucker. I wash my hair every/ every other day whilst showering not exactly hard like

Reactions: 11
Bodyshowers can be done so quickly so I just don't get why she wouldn't do that if she didn't want to wash her hair. Also, surely you need a shower to clean your hair fully cos you'd be dipping your head in shampoo water to get rid of conditioner in the bath?? 🤔

Reactions: 6
What baffles me the most is how she’s so open about it to so many people online? Surely she must know washing your hair once, especially when you are a sweaty mess like her, is definitely not the done thing? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 9
What baffles me the most is how she’s so open about it to so many people online? Surely she must know washing your hair once, especially when you are a sweaty mess like her, is definitely not the done thing? I don’t get it.
I’d love to know as well 😂 who the actual hell shares this Stuff to a bunch of strangers! There’s a huge difference between being an influencer and being that influencer who over shares

It honestly makes me feel sick at her lack of basic hygiene, if she’s not washed her hair in a week, she must surely have showered more than once in that time. It takes 5 minutes to wash your hair. If she’s not working all she has to do is tie up her hair or plat it while it’s wet. It’s not like she has thick or curly hair to deal with. Her and Millie must never be intimate 🤢🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Urgh 🤢🤮 that’s just too much isn’t it🤣 he used to be a good looking man. Now hes become a slob like her and piled the weight on. It’s weird how it changes your facial features so much. He’s lost all his looks because of his fatty face. His eyes are also turning little cause of the fat in his face

I’ve never seen anyone get as excited as food as what Jess does. Whether she wants to believe it or not but she has an eating disorder. Eating disorders can either go three ways - anorexic, normal size but obsessing over food or morbidly obese. The fact she gets so excited is leading me to believe that she’s very unhappy in her life. There is a huge difference between let’s say someone getting excited because they’re going to eat at their favourite restaurant and a person who eats whatever they want all the time getting that excited over food. And the video of Millie scoffing that Melba in his face was gross - such obsessions with food

I never understood why she just dips her hair in the bath after washing
This gives me the fear. I love a bath but I would never wash my hair sitting in the bath the way she does. Wonder where she shaves😱 I chill in the bath, then go for a shower to have a proper wash and wash my hair. I even give my toddler a rinse with the shower Now he’s older whenever he has a bath (we wash him every night, sometimes he asks for a shower instead of a bath, he’s not a mini Jess and rarely gets washed😂)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.