Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is elasticated, Its why a size 24 is fitting you jess! I can stretch out elasticated clothes that fit me and say oh well i could size down 🙄 when is the last time she wore something with fastenings?
No time in recent history! No way can she fit into most of her clothes from last summer.

Reactions: 3
Why does she need so many clothes???? I know she's an 'influencer' but where the duck does she keep them all. All fast fashion aswell.

Reactions: 5
Why does she need so many clothes???? I know she's an 'influencer' but where the duck does she keep them all. All fast fashion aswell.
I really believe she (and other insta people) buy as many clothes so they can do swipe ups with aff links. Those small commissions must add up nicely.

I think out of a haul that size she probably keeps maybe 3 items and returns the rest.

I really believe she (and other insta people) buy as many clothes so they can do swipe ups with aff links. Those small commissions must add up nicely.

I think out of a haul that size she probably keeps maybe 3 items and returns the rest.
I suspect the AL pays for most of what she buys especially as the majority is cheap sale stuff. The swipe up is definitely something there needs to be more clarity on thats for sure especially as so many of them attach it to gifted items !

Reactions: 2
She started to sell all her clothes a while ago. Shes said shed bad with money and cant really afford all the stuff she buys. Another area of her life she cant take responsibility for.

Long time lurker 🙈 she’s just said that the maxi dress was roomy in the 28 and should have gone for a 26 and then goes on to order the red and white both in the 28 🙄😂
Because they were only in stock in a 28...... I went to order but 28 was all they had.

She buys stuff on Klarna (pay in 30 days) uses it to try on and video and do swipe ups for then sends most of it back. So she doesn’t actually buy much of it and she is earning from it for having it delivered, trying it on and returning it

Reactions: 4
The way she gets excited when things are baggy and stretchy is almost like she’s excited at the thought of being smaller. Which completely goes against her “size doesn’t matter “ mantra. How many of her viewers are going to spiral into feeling tit when they order it because the reality of ordering something that’s of stretchy material is lng exactly common and after adapting to their “insta famous “ idols eating behaviours it won’t fit.
I think it’s just embarrassing and now I’m just watching to laugh at her not with her. Let’s face it she’s obviously arsed about her size cause she ordered that black dress to put on in garden incase neighbours see her. Well seems like she knows in real life she can’t just block someone or call them a bully if they commented on her size. She’s not thick skinned to just say duck off the way she implies on social media people should just do.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Boohoo do not run large at all. If the stuff fits, again it helps because it's elasticated which you should be able to stretch anyway so doesn't mean it's too big for you. Seeing her trying to do up that bodysuit and smiling whilst she was struggling was painful. She then smiles and says how easy it was to do!? Jess, I think you really need to rewatch that clip, it clearly wasn't easy at all. I do think the clothes are pretty and more flattering for plus size customers (except the shorts.) I think sometimes she buys alot of clothes that she'd never go out in but is comfortable lounging around the house in so maybe in those cases she doesn't care if they flatter her or not. I personally don't shop for clothes that way. If I don't think I look good in it, I'll send it straight back, regardless of whether I'd just be wearing it round the house.

Im so fed up of watching her hauls as she says everything is stretchy. I wonder why it’s all stretchy Jess? I’d love to see her in some properly fitted clothes, but the problem is she would struggle to get her size!
I actually watched her highlight of her first pink clove collection, which was just about a year ago. The difference is alarming! She fitted In a size 24 then and the weight she has put on in a year is staggering!
I’m no skinny myself but I’ve been steadily losing weight since hitting a size 22. Sadly, I don’t know what size Jess will have to hit before she realises she needs to change. She must struggle with simple tasks now.

Reactions: 4
Im so fed up of watching her hauls as she says everything is stretchy. I wonder why it’s all stretchy Jess? I’d love to see her in some properly fitted clothes, but the problem is she would struggle to get her size!
I actually watched her highlight of her first pink clove collection, which was just about a year ago. The difference is alarming! She fitted In a size 24 then and the weight she has put on in a year is staggering!
I’m no skinny myself but I’ve been steadily losing weight since hitting a size 22. Sadly, I don’t know what size Jess will have to hit before she realises she needs to change. She must struggle with simple tasks now.

It’s okay though because she had ‘fun’ doing it. The fact she can’t go a day without stuffing her face with her favourite foods screams eating disorder. Her weight gain over the past 6 months is pure gluttony

Reactions: 1
I just don’t get the witch af attitude at the moment. Honestly if she drank a little more water it would help her skin no end.

Someone mentioned it here the other day but I realised this morning her face looks so much better without make up. Her skin looks terrible with that foundation. And yes to getting out of breath taking out your plaits aswell 😒 cant be a good sign lol.

Reactions: 7
Wow listen to her breathing on her latest stories whilst she is undoing her hair.. unbelievable

I really like her and enjoy watching her stories I bet shed be so fun on a night out. But yeah her foundation, how can she bear it being on that thick makes me want to scrape my face off 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.