Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned it here the other day but I realised this morning her face looks so much better without make up. Her skin looks terrible with that foundation. And yes to getting out of breath taking out your plaits aswell 😒 cant be a good sign lol.
Her skin really does look SO much better with no / lighter makeup. The thick makeup and powder highlights every imperfection. Her natural skin has a nice natural glow - if she wore a tinted moisturiser or lighter foundation to take down the pigmentation she’d look so pretty.

Reactions: 5
She was saying back then she was between 24 to 26. No way is she still that size now but she will just keep lying about it I the name of body positivity 🙄

Reactions: 3
Even though she was big a year ago she had a bit of zest about her so to speak. Now she looks exhausting, sounds exhausted and has lost that spark.

Can someone tell me (seriously) is there an issue with boohoo sizing or have I put on more weight than I thought? Lol. I never order from them but I got a few bits and I have a skirt for work that’s on the tighter side but is ok but I can’t even get the skinny jean jeggings on... however to be fair I have big legs and do sometimes have issues with them. I did wonder if I would get them on as I noticed they didn’t have much stretch in them. Same with some cycling shorts though, couldn’t even get them on, bought my ‘normal’ size (pre lockdown. Have put on some weight but my current clothes all mostly still fit)

Just to be clear when I wasn’t getting these on I didn’t dance about and take photos and get sweaty in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me (seriously) is there an issue with boohoo sizing or have I put on more weight than I thought? Lol. I never order from them but I got a few bits and I have a skirt for work that’s on the tighter side but is ok but I can’t even get the skinny jean jeggings on... however to be fair I have big legs and do sometimes have issues with them. I did wonder if I would get them on as I noticed they didn’t have much stretch in them. Same with some cycling shorts though, couldn’t even get them on, bought my ‘normal’ size (pre lockdown. Have put on some weight but my current clothes all mostly still fit)

Just to be clear when I wasn’t getting these on I didn’t dance about and take photos and get sweaty in them 😂
Yes, their sizing can be a joke. I’m usually a standard size 16, by standard I mean I carry weight in normal places (ass, thighs!). Boohoo clothing I can sometimes need a size 20/22!! But in other items from them I wear my usual size 🙄. It’s worse than H&M sizing.

Reactions: 1
anyone remember when she used to rave about the molly jeans or something from river island via asos. I wonder why they don't get a mention anymore 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s made me feel ill recently with the lack of hygiene , coming home
From work all sweaty and caked in make up
Why not have a shower, take your face off then put some cooler clothes on- why pjs already? Bone idle

No even a wash after being at work and putting pjs on
Her minge must smell like a sweaty tuna sandwich on a summers day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s so vile ! I had to skip trough her dancing prancing stories. They make me cringe. And good lord i know it’s now new news, but she’s so heavy now! She’s got two tires of fupa

Reactions: 2
She’s made me feel ill recently with the lack of hygiene , coming home
From work all sweaty and caked in make up
Why not have a shower, take your face off then put some cooler clothes on- why pjs already? Bone idle
I couldn't do this 😭
In the door, clothes off my the time I'm on the landing, makeup off, shower to wash the day away, clean fresh jammies or shorts or whatever depending on weather!

The thoughts of leaving makeup on when relaxing after having it on all day 😒 let your skin breathe!!

Reactions: 11
That uniform is TIGHT. I'm surprised she didn't split the sleeves whilst trying to bend her bra round her body as she took it off

Reactions: 2
First thing I do when I get home is go for a shower and wash as I feel gross and I go for a shower in the morning.
Being a big girl like Jess it’s needed so it makes me feel sick that she doesn’t 🤢 granted I am paranoid about smelling like off kipper at the best of times 🙈 How she can’t take pride in her personal hygiene is beyond me and was one of the reasons I had to unfollow her.
Also she clearly loves herself which isn’t a bad thing but her smug sweaty face dancing about like a clown just pisses me off🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
First thing I do when I get home is go for a shower and wash as I feel gross and I go for a shower in the morning.
Being a big girl like Jess it’s needed so it makes me feel sick that she doesn’t 🤢 granted I am paranoid about smelling like off kipper at the best of times 🙈 How she can’t take pride in her personal hygiene is beyond me and was one of the reasons I had to unfollow her.
Also she clearly loves herself which isn’t a bad thing but her smug sweaty face dancing about like a clown just pisses me off🤢🤢
Smelling like a kipper 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.