Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this 100%.Also the person saying they were size 20 at 19.5 stone,I dont know where you were buying your clothes but I am around 14-15 stone and a size 18 bottom 20-22 top and I'm 5'6
That's why I said everyone's different 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks massive here
This is so so worrying...yes it's not my body and I shouldn't be concerned.. I'm concerned that the young girls following her think this lifestyle and weight is ok

It's not.. it will shorten their life, have an over all effect on every day life.. if she was promoting the bad along with the good, that's a different story
But she isnt and its damaging..

Reactions: 5
I’m all for live and let live, but that’s not the case with Jess. If she wants to be a size 30 good for her but don’t delude your followers ( a lot who like myself will doubt have esteem issues) your two sizes smaller when it’s quite clear she isn’t.

She is grotty, she doesn’t wash her hair for sometimes a week on end. She posts pictures of her popping her spots on her stories. If you tell me that doesn’t warrant the use of the word vile then what does.

Don’t trash items you send back to a company to be resold. Then get called up on it and take the moral high ground, do a half hearted apology then block anyone who dared to criticise.

I judge on actions not words, and her actions recently have just proven to be what a lot of us have being saying for quite a while 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think we’ve being quite fair all in all.

Reactions: 11
I’m all for live and let live, but that’s not the case with Jess. If she wants to be a size 30 good for her but don’t delude your followers ( a lot who like myself will doubt have esteem issues) your two sizes smaller when it’s quite clear she isn’t.

She is grotty, she doesn’t wash her hair for sometimes a week on end. She posts pictures of her popping her spots on her stories. If you tell me that doesn’t warrant the use of the word vile then what does.

Don’t trash items you send back to a company to be resold. Then get called up on it and take the moral high ground, do a half hearted apology then block anyone who dared to criticise.

I judge on actions not words, and her actions recently have just proven to be what a lot of us have being saying for quite a while 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think we’ve being quite fair all in all.
If she was Kim Kardashian sucking on a diet lollipop she would get trashed but shes a large unhealthy person making out like it's all good to be bursting the lining out of your work clothes and putting on "lockdown" weight. Shes huffing and puffing walking to her car, there is being positive with your body but theres being unhealthy and shes admitted shes feeling it now herself. It's not just jess, there are a few of them like this now and it really annoys me because I feel like a genuine message of body positivity is being hijacked by the all you can eat brigade and the underlying sentiment is lost.

I did too. I had to skip past them. and the thing is,
They don’t even get payed that much to make a fool of themselves
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much they might get paid for ads like that? Rough estimate? I imagine it could be dependant on how many "swipe ups" she gets, but I was wondering this earlier cos she only works part time!

Reactions: 2
She does nothing but sunbathe. I’m sorry but she’s so lazy. It’s only her and Paul and she only works part time. There is no need for her house to be such a tit tip or for her to have that much washing to do. Every day a little bit. That’s how I do it. And I have ( had ) a full time job and went gym 3 times a week too

Reactions: 7
Obviously isn't bothered about the state of her home. Sorry but if I had piles of washing like that I would be smiling the sun is out so I can get everything washed and dried. Not just sitting stewing when that's all she did yesterday. A lazy day is fine but it seems like this is the case on all her days off

Reactions: 10
...and the out the window shot, the grass is back to knee length.. it’s a rubbish job, but you have to keep on top of it.. I bet her neighbours hate them too. The outside is probs as neglected are the inside.

Least she’s inspiring us on how NOT to be!

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised at some of the comments that have come up on this thread... I’m sorry but Jess and her husband are disgustingly dirty. Anyone remember that shower???? That shower needed to be quarantined! Her oven is also disgusting. She IS dirty and very grotty and anyone who disagrees must think it’s okay to live like the way that she does??

Also just to add that there has been MANY times I’ve gone weeks without cleaning my shower BUT I spray it every night I get out of it with mould killer and disinfectant. It still obviously needs to be scrubbed but spraying it with these products ensures I get no mould and it keeps it about 70% clean!

Reactions: 12
I shower twice a day and wash my hair every day ! That's standard for me, I'm tall and size 18 and personal hygiene and smelling lovely is important to me..... With the recent hot weather and how sweaty it's been, I'm struggling to understand how someone can go almost a week without washing their hair ! 🥴

Reactions: 10
Came here to say HER HAIR MUST bleeping STINK! The amount she sweats on a normal day but in the recent heat 😱 and shes not washed it since sunday. Surely shes had showers? Takes 2 mins to get it clean you dont HAVE to faff about with purple shampoo everytime just bleeping clean your bleeping hair man! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely disgusted with her.

Surely she showers everyday? Just wash it then and let it air dry? I mean, why wouldn’t you?

Dirty smelly pig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If she sweats so much and doesn’t wash her hair etc... surely she’s going to end up with skin irritation/infections. I’ve said before I’m around Jess’ size and I know that keeping clean and fresh is a priority, especially in hot weather!

Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely struggling to see how she hasn’t had to wash her hair in 30 degree heat this week? I even had to wash mine twice on a couple of those days because my hairline felt sweaty and gross.

Also, I really wish she’d stop touching her chin in her stories. I don’t even know why it annoys me 😂

Reactions: 9
My hair is very frizzy so it’s a massive thing to wash, blow dry and straighten my hair in the heat we’ve had this week. I also can’t just wash it and leave it. But I just had every fan I have round me and just got through it, the thought of leaving my hair greasy didn’t even cross my mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.