Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s cynical 😂 She looked genuinely delighted in her stories after talking about it!
Oh I’m not saying the good news doesn’t make her smile and she is happy for these people BUT the main reason behind her doing those posts are so her engagement is boosted. It’s all about the stats. The good news is nice and I’m sure she is happy for these people, but she doesn’t do just because she’s interested!

Reactions: 2
Oh I’m not saying the good news doesn’t make her smile and she is happy for these people BUT the main reason behind her doing those posts are so her engagement is boosted. It’s all about the stats. The good news is nice and I’m sure she is happy for these people, but she doesn’t do just because she’s interested!
But isn’t the same for at least all influencers, if not most people on Instagram? No one really cares about anyone.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the readly ad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another one added to my list of things I’ll never buy. I see Titney is doing it soon. So far today haul the clothes are actually looking nice. Love the blue flower dress on her.

I do think she needs to sort out her work uniform those, looked horrendous that skirt.

Reactions: 3
Another one Affiliate Linking items she is sending back ! Can someone explain to me how this is ok ?

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow Her. I saw the readly ad pop up on her stories and I just can’t. It’s such uncomfortable viewing and cringe worthy. And it’s made me realise I didn’t follower her because I like her content. Because she’s so damn boring and really has nothing of my interest. I was watching her like I watch car crash telly. And I can’t even do that anymore

The shorts thing was not necessarily what she did with them but how she reacted to the criticism which wasnt even bad. She had no grace or humility at all and instead of accepting it and moving on she threw a childish strop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.