Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps if more of us emailed them they might feel obliged to respond.

FFFB is another one that does it all the time... as well as putting up pictures of items she likes from the site, makes no effort to actually even purchase them, and attaches a link so profits from the item !

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t see the problem with influencers profiting off clothes they send back with affiliate links. At least she told us and if someone watching liked the way the clothes looked then she’s influenced them I guess so I don’t see the problem? We all have the option to search and buy the item separately (which is what I always do if I don’t like the influencer😜).

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t see the problem with influencers profiting off clothes they send back with affiliate links. At least she told us and if someone watching liked the way the clothes looked then she’s influenced them I guess so I don’t see the problem? We all have the option to search and buy the item separately (which is what I always do if I don’t like the influencer😜).
I think she sends back way more than she makes out. She orders things with no intention of keeping them, she orders on Klarna tries on and sends back all to make money. I think it’s morally wrong.

That’s not unusual though. Companies often refund items that they won’t be able to resell and let the customer keep the one they were unhappy with. It’s a cheap bit of furniture. The cost of return and disposal is likely more than its worth in the first place. I don’t think a massive international company the size of Wayfair would be intimidated by her following. I would think they don’t have the first clue who she is.
Yeah I tried to return a bag of compost to Amazon yesterday as they’d said it wouldn’t arrive til August and I found the same stuff somewhere else and they just refunded me and let me keep it. I’m still a little bit baffled by that but it’s probably more expensive to process than to leave as it!

Reactions: 2
Yeah also a lot of people don’t know what affiliate links actually mean... so if they said if you buy from This link then I get money from it that would be very transparent . She doesn’t and none of them do.

The whole influenced us to buy bit so they deserve to add AL ...how then does that work when the outfit looks appalling on them - doesn't fit properly ! How does that influence anyone to buy / warrant them profiting off the item ?

I can only assume that she makes very little off those items but personally I think it's wrong they profit at all on things they send back.

Reactions: 3
The whole influenced us to buy bit so they deserve to add AL ...how then does that work when the outfit looks appalling on them - doesn't fit properly ! How does that influence anyone to buy / warrant them profiting off the item ?

I can only assume that she makes very little off those items but personally I think it's wrong they profit at all on things they send back.
If you swipe up on for example one of those dresses at asos then any time you buy from asos on your phone in the future she makes money from it unless you have cleared your cookies

• Angry

Yeah also a lot of people don’t know what affiliate links actually mean... so if they said if you buy from This link then I get money from it that would be very transparent . She doesn’t and none of them do.
But then that’s buyer beware isn’t it. As long as she tags it as an affiliate link, it’s up to us to have a quick google if we don’t know what it means. & if it looks awful on her but someone still wants to buy it then more fool them. You can’t hold peoples hands all along the way.

But then that’s buyer beware isn’t it. As long as she tags it as an affiliate link, it’s up to us to have a quick google if we don’t know what it means. & if it looks awful on her but someone still wants to buy it then more fool them. You can’t hold peoples hands all along the way.
Yeah but I’m talking about her stories.... there isn’t anything that says it’s affiliate so they are just thinking someone is sharing a link and being helpful . Completely different to the photo uploads . There’s no transparency or rules apparently regarding videos / stories.

Yeah but I’m talking about her stories.... there isn’t anything that says it’s affiliate so they are just thinking someone is sharing a link and being helpful . Completely different to the photo uploads . There’s no transparency or rules apparently regarding videos / stories.
Well that’s against the advertising rules so she should be reported. That’s a shame because she’s normally pretty good at announcing affiliate or partner links.

Every one of her link says affiliate link. She's done it right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.