Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she hadn’t shared how filthy her old desk was inside 🤢 I still don’t think she’s ever cleaned her brushes. If my skin was as bad as hers and I wore makeup as much as her I’d be washing the brushes every few days minimum!

Reactions: 5
Why would you be building all the furniture if your going to get the room plastered? Would it not be better to wait ? Bet she hasn’t cleaned her bathroom yet

Reactions: 4
Why would you be building all the furniture if your going to get the room plastered? Would it not be better to wait ? Bet she hasn’t cleaned her bathroom yet
I don’t think she realises the dust that will be caused from plastering, maybe she just plans on leaving it there for years like the rest of the room 🤭🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Heart
But youre married? But you have your house? But you'll regret it if you don't.. But things will change and you'll be so glad you did.. duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍
I decided on no kids at age 11,now 37 and feel exactly the same.I have had all these comments and more.A few corkers were 'You WILL change your mind','You are not a real woman if you don't have kids'Women were on earth to have kids'(the last 2 comments from the same woman),You'll never know real love/be truly happy unless you have kids,'You should be grateful,some women would love to be able to have kids'.

I decided on no kids at age 11,now 37 and feel exactly the same.I have had all these comments and more.A few corkers were 'You WILL change your mind','You are not a real woman if you don't have kids'Women were on earth to have kids'(the last 2 comments from the same woman),You'll never know real love/be truly happy unless you have kids,'You should be grateful,some women would love to be able to have kids'.
Sorry for typos or bad punctuation,my laptop charge died so while I am waiting for a replacement I am using my fiance's laptop and its taking a bit of getting used to

• Heart
I always said no kids and HATED people asking and saying "You'll change your mind" but they were right 🤣 hate to say they were but I did change my mind. So I'm sorry to all of you that wont change your mind...people like me are the reason they say it 🤣 no ones bloody business though!

I always said no kids and HATED people asking and saying "You'll change your mind" but they were right 🤣 hate to say they were but I did change my mind. So I'm sorry to all of you that wont change your mind...people like me are the reason they say it 🤣 no ones bloody business though!
Which is great for you! People are allowed to change their minds. It’s the assumption that all women want children that is mind numbing 🙄. I’ve known since I was a young child that I didn’t want kids. I’m 30 now. No change!

Reactions: 6
I read a post of hers back in January 2p18 where she said she was feeling uncomfortable, her size was creeping up and she was out of breath. She didnt like feeling like that and was going to get exercising.... god knows how she must feel now 🙄

Reactions: 6
Which is great for you! People are allowed to change their minds. It’s the assumption that all women want children that is mind numbing 🙄. I’ve known since I was a young child that I didn’t want kids. I’m 30 now. No change!
This is the same for me,and if someone said 'You might change your mind',then fair enough because I might,but when people say 'You WILL change your mind',it really annoys me because 1.they aren't psychic and 2.not everyone wants to have or should have kids,its not a requirement if you are female to reproduce,and not wanting kids doesn't make you some selfish child hating monster

Reactions: 3
Her content is soooooooo boring. I find myself skipping trough all her stories recently.

Reactions: 11
She’s excited to go to her Nan’s for dinner. Wow. Also, yesterday’s stories were so boring! Was quite alarming how out of breath she sounded as well! Edit: and just seen the recent boohoo order from like two weeks ago - I am shocked - it’s quite sad to see she just buys and buys and then makes a point of saying things are stretchy - yeah because they’re elasticated and made bigger for plus size!! as I’ve said, I struggle with my own weight so no hate, just commenting on the content that she puts out there.

Last edited:
She’s excited to go to her Nan’s for dinner. Wow. Also, yesterday’s stories were so boring! Was quite alarming how out of breath she sounded as well! Edit: and just seen the recent boohoo order from like two weeks ago - I am shocked - it’s quite sad to see she just buys and buys and then makes a point of saying things are stretchy - yeah because they’re elasticated and made bigger for plus size!! as I’ve said, I struggle with my own weight so no hate, just commenting on the content that she puts out there.
I'm a big girl too. But the last 2 years I have let myself go and it's been pretty tit. I have PCOS, do extreme shift work so that's been contributing to it, cos I do 7 days in a row week in and week out, the earliest I get up is 3am and then there's like 10 different other start and finish times. It's like being constantly jet lagged. We get one weekend off every 6 weeks.
So there's no routine and I just got out of the habit of batch cooking, I was buying lunch from M&S daily and having takeaways all the time so I ballooned up from a 16 to a 20/22. My knees were aching, my ankles were swollen and I was EXHAUSTED all the time.
I'm on the way back down now, lost 2 stone with another 4 to go before I get to my ideal size 14.
I think Jess is totally in denial about the way she looks and feels. She's probably a bit depressed as well which explains some of her slovenly ways too. She won't do anything unless she gets to rock bottom. I think the husband looks fed up a lot these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a big girl too. But the last 2 years I have let myself go and it's been pretty tit. I have PCOS, do extreme shift work so that's been contributing to it, cos I do 7 days in a row week in and week out, the earliest I get up is 3am and then there's like 10 different other start and finish times. It's like being constantly jet lagged. We get one weekend off every 6 weeks.
So there's no routine and I just got out of the habit of batch cooking, I was buying lunch from M&S daily and having takeaways all the time so I ballooned up from a 16 to a 20/22. My knees were aching, my ankles were swollen and I was EXHAUSTED all the time.
I'm on the way back down now, lost 2 stone with another 4 to go before I get to my ideal size 14.
I think Jess is totally in denial about the way she looks and feels. She's probably a bit depressed as well which explains some of her slovenly ways too. She won't do anything unless she gets to rock bottom. I think the husband looks fed up a lot these days.
absolutely, it’s easy to just grab whatever when we are out and about, and the majority of food is nice, and people rightly enjoy it. Well done you though, that sounds terribly difficult. I use food as a tool for everything in my life - I’ve grown up with a disabled sibling who wakes up early, and my days can be quite busy (I work in special needs too) and I have PCOS so I get it. I’m really trying now to get down to at least a 16. I’m 18-20 at present and trying hard not to buy any more clothes rn. Good luck on the continuing weight loss journey! I think it’s a shame she’s burying her head in the sand, especially as a few weeks ago she said she wanted To do something about it. The hardest part is starting. I agree, her husband seems fed up. I was looking at her highlights and one from dresslily- her face has completely changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Sunday dinners make me laugh so much theres not one jot of green on the plate 🤣 I mean i can see a few carrots but howay

Her Sunday dinners make me laugh so much theres not one jot of green on the plate 🤣 I mean i can see a few carrots but howay
You forgot the mushrooms (and all the sauce)😂

I think the husband looks fed up a lot these days.
I noticed too. I don't think they feel very comfortable in their skin at the moment. She's more out of breath than ever. And the biggest discomfort is yet to come. All these Body positive influencers are pretty young, the health problems usually appear later. Being chubby is alright but when you are morbidly obese, you are more at risk of getting osteoarthritis for example. It has nothing to do with aesthetic. And even losing a little weight can do a big difference. They don't have to be thin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she was genuinely happy as she is then who am I to comment on her health but yeah I don't think she is it's just taking that first step. She doesn't need to be stick thin but just a little off would stop her feeling so groggy and tired 😭 I feel like as much as we have a chuckle at her stories etc and yeah she makes mistakes but on the whole she's a good egg and a good heart and I hope she does make changes she wants to make

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.