Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every one of her link says affiliate link. She's done it right
That’s good. Sorry, haven’t had chance to watch her stories yet. My husband hates every single one of these influencers so I have to wait til he goes out to work to watch them all lol.

Reactions: 3
Well that’s against the advertising rules so she should be reported. That’s a shame because she’s normally pretty good at announcing affiliate or partner links.
I stand corrected she has affiliate links tonight which is good. She is very open about returning items which I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing for affiliated company :/ ?

Every one of her link says affiliate link. She's done it right
She has tonight so that’s good you’re right

Reactions: 1
I stand corrected she has affiliate links tonight which is good. She is very open about returning items which I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing for affiliated company :/ ?

She has tonight so that’s good you’re right
I honestly can’t remember a time when she hasn’t, she’s usually very good with notifying us. Not like some of these others that write #ad in white on a white background. That’s shocking.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t remember a time when she hasn’t, she’s usually very good with notifying us. Not like some of these others that write #ad in white on a white background. That’s shocking.
Hahaha as if people do that ? I remember life before Instagram .... it was good

Hahaha as if people do that ? I remember life before Instagram .... it was good
There’s a few threads on here of people who do exactly that. It’s one thing forgetting (although that’s still bad) but to actually go to those lengths to hide the fact that it’s an ad is awful.

Some write #ad soo small you need a magnifying glass to see it ! Or others hide it up in corners ! It's a proper little racket which lots of them are cashing in on by AL everything !

Reactions: 2
God her gunt is out of control lately, must be so uncomfortable carrying all that weight around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so out of breath isn't she. It must be very uncomfortable her legs must be so painful being on her feet all day at work.
That's one reason I just don't understand why the wake up call hasn't happened yet. She has to be on her feet all day so cannot be really unfit, out of breath and carry alot excess weight on her. If she continues to gain, she'll really struggle doing that job and may have to give it up if it got too bad.

She's a customer service / mortgage advisor I thought? I would think most of her day is sat down at a computer?

Reactions: 8
Oh and the beg for a freebie from the Italian has started too! Saying she doesn’t know if we remember her birthday meal 😂 how could we forget 😂 never seen a woman act like that over her birthday and food before 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She broke a chair at work!!! Is that a wake up call?

P.S can someone tell me what order this tattle things go in, eg well known - active etc 😂

Reactions: 5
When I saw that story I thought that is my worst fear, I worry that will happen all the time, thankfully it never has. I have put on so much over lock down (2 whole stone!) but I am trying to be better. As a fellow fatty I was surprised she even shared that it happened, I wouldnt I would be mortified

Reactions: 9
I actually felt really sad for her over this. Maybe she's in denial but if that happened to me I'd be absolutely mortified 😢
I felt for her too actually. I can’t understand why you would share that, like you I would be so embarrassed but maybe she isn’t?

I’m always scared of this happening, I avoid getting my nails done because they always seem to have such small or flimsy chairs, or chairs up on mdf steps for pedicures, I have the fear of falling right through it! Same with belts on planes and things!

She’s gonna run out of places to buy clothes from soon if she keeps piling on the weight!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.