Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That means she needs to do one of her stupid cringe dance routines ? Can she not just post the answers without the court jester act? Shes got nothing left in the bag of trucks so she reverts to type.
The good news thing is all about engagement 🙄 it’s all about making herself look good to potential #ads, #gifted #paidpartnership it just makes her numbers look good at the end of the day

Reactions: 6
The good news thing is all about engagement 🙄 it’s all about making herself look good to potential #ads, #gifted #paidpartnership it just makes her numbers look good at the end of the day
I think that’s cynical 😂 She looked genuinely delighted in her stories after talking about it!

• Haha
Nope

Its all about what the greedy grotbag can get out of people

Not a genuine thing about her
I don't know, we see a small part of her life on Instagram which IS mainly all about her and advertising as that's how she makes money from it.

Reactions: 2
One thing I do think Jess isn’t, is nasty. I genuinely think she’s happy with these stories but yeah, pls Jess, don’t dance like a pleb.

I dont think anything she puts on Insta is genuine anymore, she might be a genuine person in real life but she certainly showed her true self over them shorts. Spoilt and entitled.

Reactions: 8
I dont think anything she puts on Insta is genuine anymore, she might be a genuine person in real life but she certainly showed her true self over them shorts. Spoilt and entitled.
I didn't twig about the shorts until people started commented (maybe that says a lot about me I don't know) and even now I mean OK she maybe shouldn't have done it but she's hardly killed a kitten. I think she just got a bit carried away is all

I think she's just a little immature and gets a bit carried away at times but maybe that's just her personality, loud and in your face.

Reactions: 7
I didn't twig about the shorts until people started commented (maybe that says a lot about me I don't know) and even now I mean OK she maybe shouldn't have done it but she's hardly killed a kitten. I think she just got a bit carried away is all

I think she's just a little immature and gets a bit carried away at times but maybe that's just her personality, loud and in your face.
Yeah I didn't cop it either. I think I watch most of people's stories mindlessly.

One thing I do think Jess isn’t, is nasty. I genuinely think she’s happy with these stories but yeah, pls Jess, don’t dance like a pleb.
Did you see her response to the short stretching? Proper mean girl vibes. She really showed her true colours.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.