Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people don’t want kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t see why it’s warranted that it’s “addressed”.
I won't be having kids and I do wonder if they chose not to. I'd never ask someone if they planned on having them because I'm bleeping sick of being asked myself, but because I'm in the same boat and she puts all her life online I think it's reasonable to ask if it's been mentioned on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?
As someone who has suffered at the hands of baby loss I would be really offended and deeply upset if someone asked me to explain why I didn’t have children. As much as she puts herself online there are some things that I think we should respect as being private. She doesn’t need to address it.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?
She has addressed it before, she just said they dont want any and although shes not saying never, not at the moment.

As someone who has suffered at the hands of baby loss I would be really offended and deeply upset if someone asked me to explain why I didn’t have children. As much as she puts herself online there are some things that I think we should respect as being private. She doesn’t need to address it.
Sorry for your loss.😞 I agree it is abit personal to ask people that.
I won't be having kids and I do wonder if they chose not to. I'd never ask someone if they planned on having them because I'm bleeping sick of being asked myself, but because I'm in the same boat and she puts all her life online I think it's reasonable to ask if it's been mentioned on here.
I agree, it's kind of like going up to someone and saying "are you ever getting married? Or why haven't you yet?"
Bit of a personal question. I'm the same, I don't want kids. But I also can't be bothered to argue or justify myself to people who insist I'll change my mind and that it's the best thing I'd ever do, I just don't know it yet.

I like kids. My sister is expecting and my best friend has a very sweet little girl and I love having them in my life. I just don't want kids myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry for your loss.😞 I agree it is abit personal to ask people that.

I agree, it's kind of like going up to someone and saying "are you ever getting married? Or why haven't you yet?"
Bit of a personal question. I'm the same, I don't want kids. But I also can't be bothered to argue or justify myself to people who insist I'll change my mind and that it's the best thing I'd ever do, I just don't know it yet.

I like kids. My sister is expecting and my best friend has a very sweet little girl and I love having them in my life. I just don't want kids myself.
But youre married? But you have your house? But you'll regret it if you don't.. But things will change and you'll be so glad you did.. duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s funny though, men her age, or any age really don’t get questioned on why they haven’t had kids. I’m not having a go at the poster who asked by the way, I just find it interesting that women of a certain age in relationships are generally talked about or questioned if they aren’t having babies but I don’t think people would give it a second thought for men.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny though, men her age, or any age really don’t get questioned on why they haven’t had kids. I’m not having a go at the poster who asked by the way, I just find it interesting that women of a certain age in relationships are generally talked about or questioned if they aren’t having babies but I don’t think people would give it a second thought for men.
It's because men don't have the expiry date like we do. Tell you something though, I can't wait for mine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry that happened.
I'm not saying she should or that I'd ever ask her or anyone but she may have spoken about it in the past. That's all.

Agree with this!!

It's because men don't have the expiry date like we do. Tell you something though, I can't wait for mine 😂
Yep I think that's it. Also I'm 1000000% seen as the one stopping us having them, I'm constantly targeted with questions but not him 😐

Anyhow yeah, those clothes were awful and her house is filthy

Reactions: 4
I'm so sorry that happened.
I'm not saying she should or that I'd ever ask her or anyone but she may have spoken about it in the past. That's all.
I wasn’t being snarky at you, FYI — it was the way it was worded just made it seem like there’s an expectation due to her age etc she should be talking about kids. From memory she has mentioned not really being interested in having kids so... who knows!

Reactions: 2
My worst thing is when she says she going to pluck and squeeze her face. Just no. Stop squeezing tit on your face, it causes SCARRING and infection. STOP IT. And it's GROSSSS
I hate when she sits doing it on the camera! It makes me want to vom!!

Reactions: 1
She honestly can’t feel good :/ I’m 17st myself and trying to lose weight (admittedly I could do more exercise) but I know the pain of carrying the weight around... it’s disheartening buying clothes however many sizes up as well.

Reactions: 6
I actually thought she had a filter on that video then I realised it was dust!!!! Dirty bastard
WAIT
Are you telling me that genuinely wasnt a filter??? I thought about the possibility of it being dust but thought no you wouldn't show yourself up in the internet like that, its obviously a filter 😳
Brb off to rewatch... 😂

Reactions: 3
WAIT
Are you telling me that genuinely wasnt a filter??? I thought about the possibility of it being dust but thought no you wouldn't show yourself up in the internet like that, its obviously a filter 😳
Brb off to rewatch... 😂
I genuinely thought it was a snow type filter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.