Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 28 is looking if anything a bit tight on the stomach area.

The Tik Toks - am I the only one who finds them so narcissistic? Like she’s got a massive wide on at her own reflection. Her face before she’s washed herself 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...says she’s only going to have a couple of drinks - on the shots by 8pm!
she’s mental... watch her moan about her belly for the next few days. Stupid

Reactions: 6
That was my point ! They were not sitting apart so how was that following the rules ?

It's great that the pubs are putting all the social distancing stuff in place but that becomes pointless if you are then sat with 3 people from 3 different households ? Or am I completely misunderstanding??

Reactions: 3
Loving the fact she says she is chatting to followers about the mirror situation, but cannot be arsed to reply to her regular followers in general (unless its to help her)
Last year she always responded to me and now she is just too up her own arse to remember who followed her when she had less than 10k followers, and didn't have the blue tick.
Yes, this happened me as well. She would always respond last year and I’ve reached out maybe three times this year and nothing. Frauds the lot of em.

Reactions: 3
I know she won’t, but I hope she keeps her natural nails. They are so much nicer than those clatty looking acrylics she gets!

Reactions: 6
Rolls out of bed midday, wastes 2 hours getting ready and spending the evening and night at the pub......while milli works full time. The least she could do working part time is tidy and clean the house etc.
Only a few days ago she had drinks with her friends and milli was the taxi.

She completely takes the piss

Reactions: 8
Did anyone pick up on the fact where she says: I’m going to go and have some food with Millie? At 10 pm! Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.