Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The classic “tuck the T-shirt in” or “tie it In a not” because it doesn’t fit..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The classic “tuck the T-shirt in” or “tie it In a not” because it doesn’t fit..
Literally came to say this...
I’m not small myself really.. but at the point it doesn’t stretch round me, at NO POINT do I think ‘that’s ok, I’ll tie it in a knot and make it a crop too’ 😂 I’m actually cracking up!!

Reactions: 6
I don't want to sound as if I'm nit picking she's got the friday feeling but only works mon tues & weds. The prancing about was getting on my nerves too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My worst thing is when she says she going to pluck and squeeze her face. Just no. Stop squeezing tit on your face, it causes SCARRING and infection. STOP IT. And it's GROSSSS

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder why she works part time? I think my partner would be really peed off if he worked full time and I was as lazy as her round the house and only worked part time.

Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?

I think that haul just wasn’t nice, all cheap fruit of the loon type quality. She need to go back to her early 2019/2018 style. I think (unpopular opinion) You should never wear clothes that don’t flatter you. And I don’t mean because she’s curvy. That stuff was too shapeless for her or anyone. Buy things that flatter you always.

I actually thought she had a filter on that video then I realised it was dust!!!! Dirty bastard

• Haha
Was interested to know what size that heart t shirt dress was cause that is one of the best fitting clothes I've seen on her in a long time. Then she says there's no sizing on it...hmm careful Jess, don't start hiding your true size from everyone. It won't do her any favours.

I actually thought she had a filter on that video then I realised it was dust!!!! Dirty bastard
I actually have a dust allergy. Swear that would have killed me. Never seen so much dust in the air!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Came on to to say how flattering those infamous black shorts look on her and also that heart dress. So nice when she isn't bet into something !

Reactions: 3
I’m actually in shock at the size of her in those recent stories with the Ryan Gos thing.
No judgement here cause I’ve put on a WHACK of weight during lockdown but I can’t believe how big she is compared to when I started following her.

crazy how quick weight can catch up on you! I’m in the same boat tho :(

Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?
Some people don’t want kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t see why it’s warranted that it’s “addressed”.

Reactions: 19
Was interested to know what size that heart t shirt dress was cause that is one of the best fitting clothes I've seen on her in a long time. Then she says there's no sizing on it...hmm careful Jess, don't start hiding your true size from everyone. It won't do her any favours.

I had a look because I wanted to see if they had it without the slogan on it and it's one size and says it fits up to a 28.

Generally I'm not a fan of topsy curvy- it's mostly cheap looking stuff like someone said earlier. Lots of weird slogan stuff that i think is a bit cheesy.

Reactions: 4
I had a look because I wanted to see if they had it without the slogan on it and it's one size and says it fits up to a 28.

Generally I'm not a fan of topsy curvy- it's mostly cheap looking stuff like someone said earlier. Lots of weird slogan stuff that i think is a bit cheesy.
I’d love it if it was plain too! Hate the tit logo!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.