Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Scotland and the weather is quite nice here today but i am up in the highlands! I doubt she would venture this far north.
Scotland here too! I’m in the west. I think she mentioned Perth at some point but I think she was waiting on a company to pony up some gifted accommodation before she committed to a location 😅! The weather here has been crap for weeks. The last time there was any substantial sunshine was late May 😂

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a romantic break for her and Milli ? She mentioned her mum going with her this morning?

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a romantic break for her and Milli ? She mentioned her mum going with her this morning?
shes always going away with her mum, they went abroad together last year. I actually feel Sorry for Milli, he works full time and doesn’t get as many breaks as her and her part time paid job

• Heart
Reactions: 6
shes always going away with her mum, they went abroad together last year. I actually feel Sorry for Milli, he works full time and doesn’t get as many breaks as her and her part time paid job
I agree but I'd say he's absolutely delighted when she's not there annoying him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s August for their wee holiday for the anniversary!
Let’s just be thankful she’s dropped the idea of redoing their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary 🧐. She went on about that for ages and clearly Paul was like 😶. I also thought it was so sad that she replaced her wedding rings with those pandora ones!

Reactions: 4
Let’s just be thankful she’s dropped the idea of redoing their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary 🧐. She went on about that for ages and clearly Paul was like 😶. I also thought it was so sad that she replaced her wedding rings with those pandora ones!
I missed this. I wonder is it because the old ones don't fit her

I don't see a problem with her getting to keep the desk. It wasn't up to use.
She also said she bought the body shop cleanser. She had been using it before the second one was suggested to her by the staff member. Yes, double cleansing is a thing. I have been doing it for at least 10 years.
Didn't she change her rings as the stone fell out of her engagement one and the wedding ring was bent. They got married very young so probably was cheap and cheerful at the time. Again I know numerous people who have changed rings so no issue from me. It wouldn't personally be my thing

Reactions: 4
I’m telling you, my finger has the best workout when I watch jess #ad stories. Skip skip skip skip skip

Omg I just saw her post, I’m cringing so hard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even the dog thinks ''duck off Jess'' in the latest stories 😂
Maybe the cause of Darcy's sickness is seeing her dance round like a twit doing the ivy verdure ads

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.