Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not unusual though. Companies often refund items that they won’t be able to resell and let the customer keep the one they were unhappy with. It’s a cheap bit of furniture. The cost of return and disposal is likely more than its worth in the first place. I don’t think a massive international company the size of Wayfair would be intimidated by her following. I would think they don’t have the first clue who she is.
I agree!

Is double cleansing normal? I don’t wear makeup often but I wouldn’t do that. I’m confused if it’s just me who doesn’t or if she just wears so much makeup she has to. Also, what happened to the electronic face cleanser thing she was raving about before?
Yes double cleanse is a thing and tbh she would need it the amount of make up she cakes on her face! 😀

Reactions: 2
Why is she showing this again ? Didn't she do the whole chub rub paid partnership a few weeks ago ??

Reactions: 1
Why is she showing this again ? Didn't she do the whole chub rub paid partnership a few weeks ago ??
She will have a deal with them where they wanted her to post a minimum of two times on stories and feed for the pay she got.

Reactions: 2
I had to watch them after reading here. The tik tok makes me feel so uncomfortable 😖😖😖
She doesn’t do advertising very well

So she has a bad stomach again?! And not eating to let her digestive system rest? Great influencing there 🙄I’m shocked at how much weight her hubby has put on as well!

Reactions: 8
A stomach bug or whatever she has is the least of her worries. She's at high risk for way worse than throwing up or a case of the trotts..

Was it diverticulitis she had before?
Shes stuck with it now, it doesnt go away but it can be improved by a better diet and exercise. She clearly either does not grasp how serious it could be if she doesnt manage it. Just another example of her sheer laziness.

Reactions: 5
Shes stuck with it now, it doesnt go away but it can be improved by a better diet and exercise. She clearly either does not grasp how serious it could be if she doesnt manage it. Just another example of her sheer laziness.
Yeah it doesn't seem like shes adjusted her diet.

Reactions: 1
She will just milk being poorly and then thank everyone for the lovely comments and then eat like nothing happened . She needs to take her condition seriously but she won’t 😂

Reactions: 8
Rolls out of bed at midday, works part time and wastes 2 hours getting ready to go to the pub. She's living like a ruddy student 🙄

Reactions: 11
Milli seems sick of her tit.
Of he lost weight I think he'd do a runner
Nah I think they seem genuinely solid and definitely have a lot of affection between them. It’s just hard in the current climate, being with someone else pretty much 24/7. It can’t be easy for him to be working while she’s asleep upstairs all day 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.