Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post! For promoting natural skincare there is little natural about her. Those lips are awful! She needs to get them dissolved. She used to be so pretty.

Also I’d never go back to her eyelash person if I was her. They are all the same length and not fanned out. Terrible.
This is what infuriates me about Tropic, they claim it’s amazing to put natural products on their skin but then get all sorts of fillers and Botox etc. I know one of the top of the pyramid girls who has had loads done - yet claims it’s all ‘green beauty’.

Reactions: 1
All this self love and I am so happy within myself blah blah shes putting seductive photos up of herself to attract some male attention. End of

Reactions: 7
All this self love and I am so happy within myself blah blah shes putting seductive photos up of herself to attract some male attention. End of
Totally agree with you. Wasn’t sure trying to get in Craig David’s boxers last year 🤣🍆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on Earth is her new pic?!
I’m partial to fillers I must admit but she has gone completely over the top. It’s quite sad actually

She really misses the point of, you can love yourself without being overly sexual. I never think self love when I see her photos, I think attention seeker

Reactions: 9
There’s a really embarrassing comment too tagging a photographer about how she’s desperate to pose naked for her... I don’t see self love she just fancies herself

• Haha
  • Wow
The online course can't be bringing in the wonga as she is flogging tropics on her main channel again. Free set of absolutely miniature oils and you only have to spend £100 to get them. Read the room Jess. No one is interested.

Reactions: 4
So we’ve gone back into lockdown and all she is concerned about is making time for a daily bubble bath and rubbing oils and masks into her skin.
What about making time for home schooling and juggling everything else like the rest of the country 😡
More time for her oils?? She already spends more time on herself than any other mother I’ve seen! She has daily baths leaving her kids alone with the dog, spends ages filming herself rubbing a pebble over her face while the kids are jumping around like lunatics behind her and just ignores them asking for drinks while she dances about in her bra for the faceless masses of the internet!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t deserve those children. She gives them 1/10th of the attention they require and deserve

Wow, that’s a change, she was an absolute zealot when she started being vegan, basically saying dairy was so disgusting she would never ever touch it again...

Veganisim not bringing in the money from views and likes anymore, just like the minimalist stuff. At the moment it is all about self care and self development to flog her tropics and online courses but I think she will eventually go down the onlyfans and glamour modelling route so she can bag herself a gangster or suger daddy.

£600 trainers and she claims it’s because put it on her vision board! 😳

Wow.

More like she took advantage of some vulnerable struggling women and sold them over priced lotions and a place on her basic course that certainly won’t get them the lifestyle that she is portraying

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see she is trying to market herself as some kind of Dear Deidre agony aunt but her responses are terrible. Obviously just copied and pasted from the handbook from the life coaching course without any in depth input. I don't think she even understands the gobbledygook she spouts.

Certainly can't see anyone forking out £300.00 for one of her courses.

I just came to say who the duck dances like that around children? Put your flat arse and football tits away Jess and do something more appropriate like the cha cha slide!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.