Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going into tier 4 on Boxing Day so expect moaning from her about the gym being shut again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or she will switch bubbles from her sister to the woman with the gym in her garage again.

• Angry
Are the boys with pete? Or has she left them on Christmas eve for boots gains 🤔

Reactions: 1
She just posted a photo of herself drinking champagne with someone with dark hair. Her gym buddy and sister are both blondes. Pete? I'm so confused, I thought that you weren't allowed visitors indoors in tier 2?

So glad she can’t go to Dubai. The second hand embarrassment id have for Her would have been too much to handle 😂

• Haha
How many people has she been with over the last few days?! Is that someone different now? Aren’t we supposed to still social distance outside 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How many people has she been with over the last few days?! Is that someone different now? Aren’t we supposed to still social distance outside 🤦🏻‍♀️
That's her workout buddy with the home gym... But thought her sister was her bubble now?! 😡 Great role model, Jess! 👌

She takes the piss. If you are going to flount the rules at least have the sense not to plaster it over your social media. She doesn't give a tit. Let's hope that none of her loved ones are affected by Covid in anyway because certainly don't want to see her crying about it after her selfish behaviour.

The family pictures she posted show 4 households meeting on Christmas day. Her parents household, her household, her brothers household and her sister. She obviously gives 0 fucks. She's probably protected her chakra with her crystals and so feels safe to do as she pleases.

The family pictures she posted show 4 households meeting on Christmas day. Her parents household, her household, her brothers household and her sister. She obviously gives 0 fucks. She's probably protected her chakra with her crystals and so feels safe to do as she pleases.
Plus she must have met with Pete at some point to hand over the boys.

I can’t believe she was planning on travelling to Dubai as well! She’s so irresponsible

The relationship advice that she has put on her stories regarding “words of affirmation”.. I don’t think constantly running back and sleeping with your toxic ex is abiding by this ethos!

Reactions: 3
As she is a single parent family she can bubble up with another family permanently. I don't agree with lots about her but she's probably bubbling with her parents or her brother?

As she is a single parent family she can bubble up with another family permanently. I don't agree with lots about her but she's probably bubbling with her parents or her brother?
She chose to bubble with her gym buddy to use her home gym in her garage with gyms now being closed. However, despite this we've seen her sister visiting her and her visiting her parents. That's multiple bubbles, not one.

She bubbled with her friend who she goes the gym with and spent boxing day with. She is 100 definitely not bubbled up with any of her family members.

But her sister was staying with her and she took her sister to the drive in cinema. The rule was you were only allowed to bubble up with other households on christmas day. She can't swap and change her bubbles like you would sheets. She is in tier 4 so she shouldn't even be going on dog walks with her brother's family.

Lol at her latest stories .. “ if you’re going to get one workbook for £9.99 you may as well get the course ... (which is 300 odd quid!!) she just talks like money is no object for everyone and it’s so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s saying that if you are getting the £9.99 workbook ( workbook? Wtf, like being back at school) you may as well just get the £300 course as you will get the workbook free. What an absolute idiot trying to make people think they need to pay her hundreds of pounds for her to coach their lives. What a scam. Also, put your tits away and lay off the lip filler.

Her latest grid post! For promoting natural skincare there is little natural about her. Those lips are awful! She needs to get them dissolved. She used to be so pretty.

Also I’d never go back to her eyelash person if I was her. They are all the same length and not fanned out. Terrible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.