Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her laid in the bath though!!
She may as well just post a picture of her naked to the world and be done with it!!
Always when Pete has the boys she posts her half naked body over the gram. It doesn't show body confidence or positivity. It screams desperation and awaiting a booty call.

Reactions: 7
She’s in the red lace lingerie today 😂 obviously just to empower all of us badass boss babes ... definitely not for the likes of Pete.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Wear your best underwear for yourself she says but posts it to Instagram for the world **cough, cough Ex ** to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her Q&A someone has told her they are on a low income and a single parent so can't afford her course but instead of just offering support asks her to contact her in DMs as she can offer her a bespoke payment plan. Always on sell. Even if this woman pays her 5p a week for however many weeks that is still a waste of this woman's money.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She is so bizarre, she has definitely decided that fragile women fresh out of a break up or lonely and single are the most desperate and so will pay anything to feel better, she’s targeting vulnerable women for a lot of money and that doesn’t sit right with me tbh convincing them that they need her when really she needs them to line her pockets. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
278DE193-8DAA-46D8-BEC1-694A3FA98D05.jpeg

See if you’re going to prey on vulnerable single women and get them to part with hundreds of pounds for your “course”....you could at least spell “independent” correctly you absolute idiot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Pete's weekend to have the boys cue Jess hair tossing, pouting, bending down to the camera for the cleavage shots and lots of semi naked stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pete's weekend to have the boys cue Jess hair tossing, pouting, bending down to the camera for the cleavage shots and lots of semi naked stories.
Come on now being naked makes her feel goooood and the sexy underwear is just for her (and all her insta followers!) all the gushy messages bigging her up has nothing to do with it! 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Today’s stories 🙄 why is she the naked one? Why does she have to point out she’s naked? Could she love herself anymore 😂

With regards to the ‘photoshoot’. I’m more shocked that the small business decided to go ahead with it during a lockdown. It’s obvious that Jess and other ‘models’ aren’t wearing masks between takes and what looks like a lighting or photography tech isn’t wearing one either!! Why are they doing it now? I’d be asking serious questions to the company organising it. Seems completely unnecessary.

Don’t get me started on the nakedness! Jess has been on a slippery downward slope recently. All her dancing, skimpy outfits and exposing herself is a cry for attention. Nothing to do with empowering other women!!

Reactions: 6
More deluded, attention seeking tart than badarse, empowered goddess. I feel so embarrassed for her family and especially her sons. Put your tits away Jess.

Today’s stories 🙄 why is she the naked one? Why does she have to point out she’s naked? Could she love herself anymore 😂
Oh god Jess will see this as a challenge and be even more unbearable with her self love bollocks

More deluded, attention seeking tart than badarse, empowered goddess. I feel so embarrassed for her family and especially her sons. Put your tits away Jess.
I would be so embarrassed if she was my daughter. She is self obsessed and the constant need for her air bags out isn’t a good look...but at least she might attract some blue tick dicks which is clearly what she is seeking...men’s adoration couldn’t be any further from what shite she preaches

Did she really just show that she tried to jump that and almost broke her sons neck???! 😲😲😲

• Wow
Did she really just show that she tried to jump that and almost broke her sons neck???! 😲😲😲
I honestly can’t believe she’s not only shared it but that she's retweeting people laughing about it. Just awful. My middle son is the same age and I wouldn’t be taking pleasure in other people laughing at him falling (especially if I was the one to cause it). She’s so self obsessed.

With regards to the ‘photoshoot’. I’m more shocked that the small business decided to go ahead with it during a lockdown. It’s obvious that Jess and other ‘models’ aren’t wearing masks between takes and what looks like a lighting or photography tech isn’t wearing one either!! Why are they doing it now? I’d be asking serious questions to the company organising it. Seems completely unnecessary.

Don’t get me started on the nakedness! Jess has been on a slippery downward slope recently. All her dancing, skimpy outfits and exposing herself is a cry for attention. Nothing to do with empowering other women!!
Waiting for the onlyfans announcement...

The dancing at 5am 🙈
Her neighbours must love her playing music at that time in the morning.

• Wow
What the hell is she doing on a 14 hour zoom with Tony Robbins????!!! Why is she dancing until 5am? Why can’t she just get dressed and get a proper/normal job???

Reactions: 1
That didn't seem high energy dancing to me. He's actually saying "let me hear you" and she can't even get the words out. She's doing all these courses with him but I don't get the feeling she fully believes in them. I think she just feels its good for her business and she sees ound signs.

What on Earth is she doing. Staying up til 4 doing some kind of dancing self improvement thing. I’m really confused by her.
it’s so cringe especially since Jasper is obviously embarrassed when she’s gyrating behind him!!

She asks who wants to care less about what people think of them online. Well, obviously not Jess seeing as she relies on what people think of her online to sell tropic and her life coaching courses.

Hardly professional, woman in control of her life when she spends the majority of her time online making half naked boomerangs. For every vulnerable woman she falls for the tit she spouts there are many more asking 'You OK hun?' as she does not look or behave like a woman with her tit together. She is acting like she is is on the verge of some manic breakdown.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.