Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely felt like it was her trying to say she's in a new relationship. Definitely the feel I got.

Reactions: 1
She has messed up what was once a pretty face. Her lips are really uneven now.

She might want to hold off that covid test for her winter sun getaway as the list of countries banning brits is growing by the minute. Noticed her poll question 'who is going away for some winter sun?' 97% said no. Obviously 97% of her viewers watch the news and know that now really isn't the best time to be travelling abroad.

Reactions: 6
I say this as someone who absolutely loved Jess a year or so ago but I am so sick of her boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also....why would you let a 4 year old play with real tweezers? We all know she leaves them unsupervised a lot for all of her meditations and self care.

Reactions: 3
She overlines the top lip as well which makes it look ridiculous! That’s the trick to use if your lips look small...not if they’re already pumped full of filler!

Reactions: 2
What has happened to this woman? Is this meant to show she is a confident, boss babe mother? 2021 will be the year her business heads towards top shelf magazine and webcam work.

Reactions: 3
What has happened to this woman? Is this meant to show she is a confident, boss babe mother? 2021 will be the year her business heads towards top shelf magazine and webcam work.
Jess Avey - Coming soon to OnlyFans!

• Haha
Let’s hope the year 2021 is the year Jessica learns how to put her tits away and stops blowing up her lips like a sex doll 🥴🤮

Something tells me she's just getting started. 😳
Totally agree. The more money she gets from the poor women signing up to her courses the more she’ll spend on cosmetic procedures....all whilst claiming to love herself completely.

Reactions: 2
She has gone to a drive through cinema with her sister (not the same person in her support bubble BTW) and stripped out to her vest to share that some old perv has called her a milf.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.