Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knows shes so called promoting her single woman happiness but does anyone else feel like shes miserable, todays videos she just has no emotion, its weird / sad.

Reactions: 3
Has she really just posted to normalise someone saying they’ve paid 20k for life coaching!? 😱 comparing it to a masters!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Every times she shows her computer screen with all of them on a group meeting I can’t help but think it’s just looks like a cult!

Reactions: 5
Love her Q&As and how someone has asked her how to get over a toxic ex. Which makes me laugh as she clearly isn't. My first bit of advice would be to stop sleeping with them.

You would have to be batshit crazy to pay over £300 for a course about being single from a woman in a yoyo, toxic relationship with her ex. Despite keeping quiet all over the summer she slipped up that Pete had been staying with her.

• Wow
Must be struggling to sell her “ limiting beliefs” courses as she is back to putting 50+ stories on her tropic account

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she actually written these courses herself or are they another mlm scheme?

Reactions: 1
I think she wrote them herself but she is trying to recruit people as affiliates 🙄

I’ve always found Jess absolutely stunning. But she’s completely destroyed her face with filler. She’s aged herself

Reactions: 3
What is she doing in her mother's house? Make your mind up which bubble you are in Jess, Your pal with the gym? Your sister? Your parents? Read the rules or keep your law breaking off instragram 😠

• Angry
I’ve unfollowed. I only started following her when she did her minimising series and she has changed beyond all recognition from that time

Reactions: 9
Her advice is so weird. Someone says they’re unmotivated and she keeps going on about visualising...
Seriously does anyone acrually find this useful because i find it baffling

Reactions: 4
I’d really love to be a millionaire. I can visualise myself rolling around and diving into pools of money like Scrooge McDuck. I can smell the new car smell of my dream Range Rover and I can feel how smug I’d be plonking down my Gucci handbag at the Waitrose checkout whilst trying not to let my massive diamond ring weigh me down ... BUT I’m still just going to wake up tomorrow and do the same old crap that I need to do. Work, homeschool, laundry, dinner etc.

I don’t think rubbing some potions into my face, sticking some pretty quotes into a vision board or sniffing some sage is going to make me more likely to become a millionaire! Paying Jess £300+ to tell me this certainly won’t help either. Better off just buying a lottery ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with all the desk dancing she is doing? Hun, get on Amerson and get the pole and be done with it.

• Haha
Ever the professional, boss babe, business woman managing to delete all her requests without answering them so having to ask people to resend them.
If there was anyone stupid enough to be interesting in one of her courses that is a clear example why this airhead won't be able to help you.

• Wow
I’ve unfollowed. I only started following her when she did her minimising series and she has changed beyond all recognition from that time
Me too! Seriously got fed up with all the toxic positivity, so unrelatable.

The photo of her laid in the bath though!!
She may as well just post a picture of her naked to the world and be done with it!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.