Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say who the duck dances like that around children? Put your flat arse and football tits away Jess and do something more appropriate like the cha cha slide!
She is a disgrace. Very telling that when she started dancing inappropriately her kids stuck his top over his head, can’t bear to see his mother’s antics again 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe she needs a course in the mental health damage you do to your kids when you flaunt yourself online. Poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Oh god I've just watched it back, you see his eyes watch her in the camera and his face change then puts his top over his head. Poor Jasper. I honestly think she needs some sort of therapy at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh my days she is just so cringe!! She’s deffo going to be that mum that thinks her kids mates fancy her!

Oh my days she is just so cringe!! She’s deffo going to be that mum that thinks her kids mates fancy her!
😂

“Jaspers mum has got it going on” 🎶🎶

Imagine her volunteering at school discos!

• Haha
Jess lap dancing in the kitchen with her children around whereas when I dance with my children I'm going old school and listening to and dancing to STEPS 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess lap dancing in the kitchen with her children around whereas when I dance with my children I'm going old school and listening to and dancing to STEPS 😂😂
reach for the stars and s club juniors in this house 😂🙌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jess is a TRAGEDY, for sure!!

Looks like her takeover on the Frolo page isn’t off to the best start 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t believe she’s using it to sell ALL of her businesses to vulnerable single parents looking for help and comfort.

Looks like her takeover on the Frolo page isn’t off to the best start 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t believe she’s using it to sell ALL of her businesses to vulnerable single parents looking for help and comfort.
Haha, that's what I got blocked for too! And I got such awful aggressive DMs from her followers.

Reported her to Tropics too and was assured that she was being investigated, but nothing came from it.

I’ve been a member of frolo for a while and I’ve actually flagged up Jess’ takeover with the creator of frolo. It was just a big advert for her companies!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh god her stories today. I’m unfollowing Jess, I’m sad but I’ve had enough of seeing her showing off her boobs and the rest, I’m clearly no longer her target audience!

For someone who claims to be such a gym bunny I don't see any real change or development in her body.

Why share on a public platform the ture/false questions from people she knows? Why would anyone be interested in the 'Miss you' to someone she obviously knows and the not so subtle way of letting everyone know she was asked out and has been in at least one relationship since Pete. Who is she aiming these answers to?

Thread suggestion: Jessica Avey - pumped full of filler, her fake courses are a purse killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been a member of frolo for a while and I’ve actually flagged up Jess’ takeover with the creator of frolo. It was just a big advert for her companies!
Glad it wasn’t just me who thought this. I had no idea who she was when she did her takeover. But I knew something was off!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.