Jessica Avey / Lilypod and sweetpea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she find the time and the money to do all these "self development" courses!? She's seems to be constantly doing one and is now talking about going to Fiji to attend one!? I think I'm going to change my profession and be a life coach/boss babe/MLM/travel agent . If she can drop £300+ on several courses at the drop of a hat then she must have quite a large disposable income!

Reactions: 5
As if she just answered one of the questions with “suffering is a choice” 😳 she’s so privileged and out of touch with the real world. Imagine a vulnerable woman turning to her for guidance and being told that her pain and suffering is HER choice! The amount of guilt and shame that could put on someone is unreal.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.