Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its very worrying to be honest , where is her family she needs an intervention! she barley gives herself time to recover from the previous one , if she doesn't get what she wants from one surgeon she goes to anther one who will... surely it wont end well, she clearlyhas an addiction hope it doesn't end badly but I cant see it ending well.

Reactions: 7
its very worrying to be honest , where is her family she needs an intervention! she barley gives herself time to recover from the previous one , if she doesn't get what she wants from one surgeon she goes to anther one who will... surely it wont end well, she clearlyhas an addiction hope it doesn't end badly but I cant see it ending well.
I can't either. This person is seriously mentally unwell and these surgeons butchering his body for money are like bloody Frankenstein as far as I'm concerned. It shouldn't be allowed. They will have blood on their hands if things go wrong for Jessica.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have said it before and I will say it again she will not live a long life!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have said it before and I will say it again she will not live a long life!
He doesn’t even have a life; he spends his time going from one surgical procedure to another and the rest of the time he’s posting embarrassing photos of himself online or going out with idiots like Chloe Khan. He doesn’t have real friends, no real
Family, he hasn’t got a career or job to speak of, he’s just a very sad, damaged man who needs professional psychological intervention.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He doesn’t even have a life; he spends his time going from one surgical procedure to another and the rest of the time he’s posting embarrassing photos of himself online or going out with idiots like Chloe Khan. He doesn’t have real friends, no real
Family, he hasn’t got a career or job to speak of, he’s just a very sad, damaged man who needs professional psychological intervention.
I have no idea if this is true but I have a feeling he pays the people he goes clubbing with, or just asks can he tag along in return for some insta followers. Very sad.

I'm surprised he's not riddled with infections. It's routine to be given antibiotics for surgery as a precaution and we know antibiotics stop working eventually.

Reactions: 13
I just don't understand how she thinks this surgery is going to make her more attractive. Isn't it going to be harder to find clothes that fit, too?

Reactions: 8
You'd think so, but the outfits she currently wears are revolting, cheap, skin tight monstrosities anyway, so they can't look much worse. All enhanced with American tan granny tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You'd think so, but the outfits she currently wears are revolting, cheap, skin tight monstrosities anyway, so they can't look much worse. All enhanced with American tan granny tights.
Bingo tights we used to call them 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just had a scroll through the surgeons insta. It's quite disturbing. Why does a woman, who has had stomach lipo, require a full frontal nude photo that he edits to cover nipples and genitals? Why aren't they in bra and pants/ thong?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought she was Katie Price when she popped up on my feed today. An extraordinary likeness in that picture.

Reactions: 5
So not only has she had the comedy arse implants, but also another nose job!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Perhaps they were running a Buy One, Get One Free offer. Pay for a bum butchery, get a free snout job thrown in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.