Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cadaver tissue harvested from dead bodies I imagine. I’m not joking, it is a real thing.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How can she have her Daisy the cow fake eyelashes on for surgery? I thought you had to remove everything or is she so famous normal rules don’t apply?
She is going to look like Voldemort soon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering whether he did get the arse done. He's sitting down in that nose job story.

The lashes like dead spiders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she have her Daisy the cow fake eyelashes on for surgery? I thought you had to remove everything or is she so famous normal rules don’t apply?
It's post surgery where he's just getting stitches out of his nose.

Reactions: 2
Hannah Elizabeth has just come back from Comfort Zone for fox eye surgery, had a full set of thick, crusty lashes on the whole time. It's so unsanitary.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember, when he thought he was Ken Barbie and was on Botched, even then the doctors refused to even touch him…how many nose jobs and other procedures had he had since then, shudders 😱
yup, way back then they told him to not mess with the nose or total chaos would result. and it has. I wonder if this latest surgery is going to help the poor nose look any more normal, or if it will be another disaster.
He has to brethe through his mouth now, there cant be any way to use that tiny thing for air.

Reactions: 6
I believe that's an old nose job video, surely Alves wouldn't be sitting on the new megabum implants?!

The surgeon has put a story up removing silicone from someone's feet. It's Jessica.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think he's taken the title down now but on one of the latest face duck /winkfest/10 seconds of horror there was a background of "woman moaning in pleasure" I can't remember the exact title but it was pretty dire. I've always thought with all the sex lyrics etc he puts on his stories that he really doesn't have a clue about sex and is still a virgin.......? You know how the people who talk about sex the most aren't getting any?!!! And Ilove the way he says Dr Ali Gooorlaak :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.