Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how filtered the latest photo is, but her nose looks like a giant improvement. I’m shocked.

Reactions: 4
I read on a previous article he has to take meds and have the silicone removed regularly as it's migrating from his arse cheeks
I would believe this. I would never even think of having loose silicone injected anywhere. It doesn’t stay where you want it to, and is so dangerous.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's back in London. Face bleeping again - can't even wait to get the stitches out!! Still reckon she didn't do the bum thing we woud have seen it all by now I'm sure. Looking forward to him getting back out there to his "normal" life.......housework, shopping, Harrods hair salon (is it just me but he always seems to be the only one in Harrods everytime he goes?), going to the gym etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for this. My god he's so self obsessed.
Lauren Goodger is the same and can get me on a rant but she's now got a daughter so has to (occasionally!) think about someone other than herself. Jessica has all the time in the world for it to be just me, me, me. I'd love to have a candid chat with all her enablers and get the real deal on what they really think of his life choices. I would 100% say it's all about the money to most of them.

Reactions: 4
She barely gave that guy a chance, unless there’s been some selective editing. He asked about her life in Brazil, career aspirations, and seemed friendly enough and even challenged her a little re him saying he would be more famous than her where he lives. Think she had her head stuck up her bum too much to notice tbh

Reactions: 12
As far as I know, he comes from a wealthy family, right? But with all the operations, maintenance and lifestyle (including living in a city like London), how has his money not ran out by now? Surely the small cameos and DM paid-for-pap articles can’t bring in enough to sustain him?

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think she looks like she's had her face reconstructed after a horrific accident/fire. Imagine paying to look like that.

Reactions: 14
Alves used to be an air stewars for Virgin. Got an inheritance from grandparents. Makes money sucking d now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So many questions with this person. Why keep pretending he’s getting papped when he isn’t. Why not pull those staticky baby hairs out of the wig as they’re always stood on end? Why…everything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s not been ‘a woman’ for long enough to grow that much hair 🤣🤣
She posted a video a few months ago where she got her wig changed and her natural brunette hair was nearly shoulder-length. Gotta say, it looked soooo much better than the wig.

She barely gave that guy a chance, unless there’s been some selective editing. He asked about her life in Brazil, career aspirations, and seemed friendly enough and even challenged her a little re him saying he would be more famous than her where he lives. Think she had her head stuck up her bum too much to notice tbh
She didn't like his chocolate wrapper joke, either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.