Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anyone has snapchat go on to 'dating different' by typing it in . nowwww lol ep 19 season 4 she's on there
popped up for me today and omg ... speechless her face is ruined u can truly see it no filters nothing. she is so up herself at the end bringing up her followers ! who does she think it is!

Reactions: 3
I read on a previous article he has to take meds and have the silicone removed regularly as it's migrating from his arse cheeks

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
if anyone has snapchat go on to 'dating different' by typing it in . nowwww lol ep 19 season 4 she's on there
popped up for me today and omg ... speechless her face is ruined u can truly see it no filters nothing. she is so up herself at the end bringing up her followers ! who does she think it is!
Can you take any screenshots?

Reactions: 1
Do you think the feet thing could also be that procedure where they get silicone injected in to cushion their feet while they wear heels? I don't think many doctors do it but I remember someone talking about it on botched. Plus probably migration from other places

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do you think the feet thing could also be that procedure where they get silicone injected in to cushion their feet while they wear heels? I don't think many doctors do it but I remember someone talking about it on botched. Plus probably migration from other places
Hard to know with him because there are so many different stories. I've read that he had the silicone put in his feet but also read that it was put in his bum then gravity took over. Or perhaps both 🥴

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just did. That face is truly terrifying.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that this person is truly addicted to surgical procedures and will continue until one of them goes wrong.I hope that it doesn’t happen of course but if she continues at this rate I wouldn’t give her the best odds on living long unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
I think that this person is truly addicted to surgical procedures and will continue until one of them goes wrong.I hope that it doesn’t happen of course but if she continues at this rate I wouldn’t give her the best odds on living long unfortunately.
Until they die. Even if something goes wrong she will just get another surgery to fix it. She will die from this. It's like watching a drug addict and knowing they will eventually take a fatal dose.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.