Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something really off with that photograph.
I just don't understand someone who wants to appear as sexy as possible posting it, but I suppose that's a sexy pose. I'm wondering if they're gearing up to blame surgeons again.

Reactions: 4
Its the scratty eyelash selfie that gets me, she looks like tit and is still pouting away thinking she looks great 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There's something really off with that photograph.
I just don't understand someone who wants to appear as sexy as possible posting it, but I suppose that's a sexy pose. I'm wondering if they're gearing up to blame surgeons again.
Have a look at the surgeons insta. There are so many photos where women are naked and blurred out when not necessary. Like full frontal naked to show off a boob job.

The guy is a creep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The scabby nose was probably an infection caused from applying makeup sttaught away after d procedure. Will he ever learn? The answer to that is of course not 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think he got the implants a few weeks ago and they failed, I think he only just got them. Back then the surgeons stories were just of the nose job and removing silicone from his feet, no arse implants. Then he was sitting on a plane a couple of days later and out clubbing the day he got back. A surgery complication sounds just like Chad's usual crap that he flogs to the DM.

Reactions: 8
I don't think he got the implants a few weeks ago and they failed, I think he only just got them. Back then the surgeons stories were just of the nose job and removing silicone from his feet, no arse implants. Then he was sitting on a plane a couple of days later and out clubbing the day he got back. A surgery complication sounds just like Chad's usual crap that he flogs to the DM.
No because if you look at his bum it wrnt even more big and cartoonish after the latest surgery, so most likely it was a fix for the botch job/infection

Reactions: 4
She looks bleeping awful in those pictures in the mail, her face is stretched to duck and her mouth doesn’t even close as her lips are so ridiculous.

She reminds me a bit of this freak

Wait, what?!
Fat fannies are a thing?
Waheyyy🤣🤣🤣
My mother forbade me to go out the house in lycia leggings in 88 ( trying to do a neneh cherry 🙈) became I had, QUOTE, a fat fanny.
I was 15 and absolutely mortified at the time but she did me a favour 🤣🤣🤣
Bless her🥰🥰

Who knew?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, what?!
Fat fannies are a thing?
Waheyyy🤣🤣🤣
My mother forbade me to go out the house in lycia leggings in 88 ( trying to do a neneh cherry 🙈) became I had, QUOTE, a fat fanny.
I was 15 and absolutely mortified at the time but she did me a favour 🤣🤣🤣
Bless her🥰🥰

Who knew?🤣
I’m intrigued to see what hers looks like 🙈🙊 Although i’ve seen pictures of blokes who have had silicone in their balls to make them huge amd thats horrific 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's on only fans now apparently. Whilst in hospital with drains coming out of her. Sexy sexy sexy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Jessica” won’t make old bones if he keeps on with these constant surgeries.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely everything surgery related aside, I find her contact lenses really scary.

Her wig looks like it’s been sewn into her scalp 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.