Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to tell you all about the lips but it seems you all know. I've never ever in my life seen lips that size. Never ever. Mean that.
Scuze me I feel faint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks bleeping awful in those pictures in the mail, her face is stretched to duck and her mouth doesn’t even close as her lips are so ridiculous.

She reminds me a bit of this freak

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can understand the desire for a man who wants to transition into a woman, but Alves is transitioning into a caricature. I genuinely believe Alves is mentally ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can understand the desire for a man who wants to transition into a woman, but Alves is transitioning into a caricature. I genuinely believe Alves is mentally ill.
Of course hes mentally ill. Thats been evident for years - way back when he was “roddy” and having surgery done on a weekly basis.
he isn’t genuinely someome who is “trans”
- he’s just addicted to surgery and once he exhasted the procedures he could have when he was “roddy” he looked for another avenue to allow him to continue to have surgery under the guise of a different ailmemt. Wait for it - il be any money he will start the process to detransition as soon as he exhausts all the current M to F procedures.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm awfully confused, do you think they think they look good or is it all about the shock factor? I'm leaning towards shock factor right now, those lips are insane. That cannot be comfortable, are they going to explode, fall off, how is it possible???
I know doctors who work in aesthetics they wouldn't give a patient lips like that no matter how much they're offered.

Reactions: 6
The tights have to be a compression garment or something, either that or she doesn't want to shave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those tights :LOL: They are hideous. What is she hiding? Her legs must look awful without the tights on.

And the lips. How can she think she looks attractive? I showed my husband her latest photos and he said she looks awful. it is so sad. Someone needs to step in and help her.

Reactions: 9
He's always trying to touch the so called "friends. It looks so needy. God knows what those hair extensions smell like after all the flicking. At least the winking has been toned down a bit!!
The winking has stopped because Jessica has had so much plastic surgery around the eyes that they probably don't close any more

• Haha
  • Heart
They do look like aluminium foil on the legs. These are for sure ice skating tights! Perhaps she is trying to get on strictly

The reason she wears them is they make you legs look shapely. Unless there is any light shining on them then they just blind you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does this creature ( clearly not a gender just a butcher’s play thing ) live. Nose is abysmal as is the body. Must smell like out of date mince doused in Lea in Perrins and piss

• Haha
  • Sick
How does this creature ( clearly not a gender just a butcher’s play thing ) live. Nose is abysmal as is the body. Must smell like out of date mince doused in Lea in Perrins and piss
Imagine the snoring? I snore like a bear if i have a blocked nose and that has a permanently blocked nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember years ago if you wanted a sex change you first had to live full time as ur preferred gender for a year and various psychological tests done before you would get the go ahead. Now people can just decide to do it without MH checks and we have already seen cases of people saying they regret doing it as they weren't prepared physically and mentally for what they were doing to their body, trouble is that once that todgers off there's pretty much no going back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I imagine that to transition through the NHS you’d have to live like as a woman and go through the psychological testing and therapy but I guess they went private and were doctor shopping so I guess if you can pay they won’t ask any difficult questions. It’s quite frightening when you think that you can go to Turkey or UAE and basically have any surgery you want if you flash the cash. They evidently don’t refuse like a lot of British surgeons will on the grounds of it not being appropriate or good for the patient.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.