Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With thanks to @Stripper Vicar for the new title.

Recap of previous thread: He's been abroad for a new nose and bum job.

Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mirror, mirror on the wall who loves Jessica most of all? I think the answer is JESSICA!!!! Laughing at his fairy caricatures. The boobs in one of them look like they're about to explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That arse looks absolutely ridiculous. Totally out of proportion with the rest of the body. Such an odd looking shape to have, certainly gone too far with all the surgery as it looks like there's now 2 oversized bowling balls stuffed in each arse cheek. It's not a good look at all. 😵🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That arse looks absolutely ridiculous. Totally out of proportion with the rest of the body. Such an odd looking shape to have, certainly gone too far with all the surgery as it looks like there's now 2 oversized bowling balls stuffed in each arse cheek. It's not a good look at all. 😵🥴

View attachment 1805969
Nope, still looks like a bloke in a wig. Sorry Jessica!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jessica reminiscing. Can't believe they let him in the kitchen, his hair was all over the worktop!

Screenshot_20221213-233553_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In her video today she says her nose is still healing and it sounds like she was given a cream to help it heal faster. How can she can be wearing make-up so soon after the operation?!

Reactions: 4
In her video today she says her nose is still healing and it sounds like she was given a cream to help it heal faster. How can she can be wearing make-up so soon after the operation?!
Hmm I'm not convinced! It may well still be healing but one nostril is very evidently bigger than the other just like it was before when it was caving in. Surely no amount of healing will change that! The thick make up all over the stitches and scars makes me feel physically sick :sick: I wonder if he compares and talks noses with his mate Westbrook?

Reactions: 6
Hes never followed the aftercare on any of his surgeries, didnt wear the support bra when he had his 1st surgery for his tits and went braless less than a week after! He never learns and just thinks the rules dont apply to him, then complains when he gets an infection or it doesnt turn out how he planned. Putting makeup over the nose stitches and around it straught after the surgery is recipe for disaster.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.