Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can't keep up the aftercare on her boobs and butt, I'm guessing the same can be said for her gash, probably healed and scabby because she didn't do her orifice exercises.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she can't keep up the aftercare on her boobs and butt, I'm guessing the same can be said for her gash, probably healed and scabby because she didn't do her orifice exercises.
I believe if you get a neovagina it has to be dilated every day for the rest of your life, as it’s basically an open wound trying to heal. Can’t see him doing that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I saw him on botched a few years back they wouldn't do what he wanted they said there was nowhere that could sustain a new nose. He can't breathe out of it. He got it done anyway and came back as the nose was falling off. I forget the rest. He is an idiot addicted to surgery and is much of a woman as Eddie Izzard is.
After he has feminised his body I truly can see him wanting extreme body modification

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe if you get a neovagina it has to be dilated every day for the rest of your life, as it’s basically an open wound trying to heal. Can’t see him doing that.
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would want this done - if it’s essentially an open woumd its hardly going to be functional or the least but pleasurable to “use” - it makes my stomach turn 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Surely a perpetual festering wound would be quite erm, whiffy? I don’t necessarily want to know the answer to this so feel free to ignore 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Surely a perpetual festering wound would be quite erm, whiffy? I don’t necessarily want to know the answer to this so feel free to ignore 😂
Yes, especially as it is attached to part of the bowel, has no natural lubrication and grows hair inside as it is made out of scrotum/penis skin 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What the hell was the point of all that carry-on when he still has the ball sack hanging out.

Screenshot 2023-01-03 192453.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Neo vaginas’ are just an orifice for men to stick their dick into. That kind of surgery is the biggest ‘tell’ regarding exactly what gender ideology really thinks the function of a woman is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe so, especially since sometimes they use part of the colon to build the “vagina”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t even begin to tell you how physically sick the thought of this makes me feel! 🤮 It’s self mutilation in my opinion.

Reactions: 16
Jesus wept, new bum implants because he displaced them, and now he's sitting on his arse again?!

At this point I think he's trying to go for bum surgery again next month, and the following month....

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept, new bum implants because he displaced them, and now he's sitting on his arse again?!

At this point I think he's trying to go for bum surgery again next month, and the following month....
He is literally begging for more surgery by not followint after care advice it seems 🤔

Reactions: 5
Logic. It didn't work, it all went wrong, I need more.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is drug seeking behaviour and not just an addiction to mutilation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.