Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s tonight’s nightmare sorted, then. Good bleeping grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, I saw an outline of a vulva through the chemise. But I was duly warned.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve only just come across this thread so I’m sure this has been asked before but….where on earth does she get the money from to do all these surgeries?! I just can’t work out how she makes that much money!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just come across this thread so I’m sure this has been asked before but….where on earth does she get the money from to do all these surgeries?! I just can’t work out how she makes that much money!!
Calls his paparazzi mate who takes pics of him and sell them to the daily mail etc. Shock value makes money, plus a lot of surgwriea are probay done for free2 promote the surgeons

Reactions: 1
Calls his paparazzi mate who takes pics of him and sell them to the daily mail etc. Shock value makes money, plus a lot of surgwriea are probay done for free2 promote the surgeons
Who would look at Alves and think god that surgeon did a great job i’m gonna have me a botched facelift too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He comes from a wealthy background and has a lot of money from inheritances. He’s a vacuous waste of space with nothing better to do with the opportunities handed to him on a plate than squander it on self mutilation and unflattering clothes.
I very much doubt he makes much money from any of the other stuff, but it says a lot about what his idea of being a ‘woman’ is when he thinks it’s all about vanity, shopping and objectification.

Reactions: 21
He comes from a wealthy background and has a lot of money from inheritances. He’s a vacuous waste of space with nothing better to do with the opportunities handed to him on a plate than squander it on self mutilation and unflattering clothes.
I very much doubt he makes much money from any of the other stuff, but it says a lot about what his idea of being a ‘woman’ is when he thinks it’s all about vanity, shopping and objectification.
What a waste of money! I did wonder if it was an inheritance of some sort because I can’t see how he makes that amount on his own.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.