Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re those latest photos can you have a comb over on your wig? Asking for a friend.

seriously though she looks grotesque and does not represent any ‘real’ women I know.

Reactions: 10
Her eyes are terrifying. Really wish I could unsee the eating video. .

Reactions: 5
So has she had an implant on top of another implant? Surely the friction plus weight of sitting would cause a rupture?
These surgeons need to start saying no like the British ones before she dies on the table.

Reactions: 16
What's with all the Madonna music just lately? Justify My Love seems to be on none stop repeat on her stories just lately. She that desperate for Madge to notice her or sumat.
Makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮 when she tries to do the sultry dancing thing in her Nora Batty tights. Not to mention that godawful wink and fat bum hole lips pout every time she eye fucks herself. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What's with all the Madonna music just lately? Justify My Love seems to be on none stop repeat on her stories just lately. She that desperate for Madge to notice her or sumat.
Makes me gag 🤮🤮🤮 when she tries to do the sultry dancing thing in her Nora Batty tights. Not to mention that godawful wink and fat bum hole lips pout every time she eye fucks herself. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She is quite painfully out of the loop and tries hard to be 'young and hip'. She'll find a song she thinks is cool and plays it to death on IG. She is that cringe, Facebook, try-hard, mum.

Reactions: 5
As predicted it was his fault for not following after care advice and he was out and about strauhht away dancing. No wonder his bum implants burst! He really is a joke!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh my god is that disinfectant or bruising?
I really hope there is no dancing and dickless here listens to the doctors. Have to say not the picture of health, quite shocked they've posted this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god is that disinfectant or bruising?
I really hope there is no dancing and dickless here listens to the doctors. Have to say not the picture of health, quite shocked they've posted this.
Same. Looks absolutely dreadful. The scabby makeup and sparse lashes aren't doing it for her.

Reactions: 8
Same. Looks absolutely dreadful. The scabby makeup and sparse lashes aren't doing it for her.
I can only imagine how frightening she looked in the theatre with no wig. Unbelievable what they've done to themselves, its butchery.

Reactions: 12
As predicted it was his fault for not following after care advice and he was out and about strauhht away dancing. No wonder his bum implants burst! He really is a joke!
And also the fact the surgeon layered the implants. It's utter madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the orange colouring is either iodine from the surgery or the beginning of massive bruising, but why these surgeons even want their name’s associated with Jessica is another matter. She is a terrible advert for this as she gets top up surgery from anyone willing so you never see anything long enough to see the results.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.