Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About a year ago I thought it was a chest plate but I'm sure i saw her discussing breast implants with a surgeon. Weird though. Who knows?

Reactions: 2
Surely the tits would be the first thing she’d have done? Or they’d have been done by now at the very least. She’s on about bum number five, you wouldn’t have five bums before doing your boobs even once right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so confused! He looks flat chested in the nip slip clip. Finally get why he wears contacts though- his eyes look like they are pointing inwards a bit 😬 but they are still nicer than the scary contact lenses.
There is no way this chest and the one in the fashion nova pics are from the same time period. That is physically not possible

Reactions: 6
There is no way this chest and the one in the fashion nova pics are from the same time period. That is physically not possible
The nip slip video, it's *almost* like real breast tissue, as in you lay down and it spreads. In reality she has bolt ons which should maintain a similar shape even when you're laying flat. But as another poster said, I can't imagine having all those surgeries and NOT having boobs done?! It's strange

Reactions: 5
I've just spent a stupid amount of time zooming in on photos to see if it's a breast plate. Surely the edges would be obvious.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely had breast implants. She must have wanted them to look fake. They are hideous. Like his blind eyes and cavernous man-gina.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are really far apart, in most braless videos, he's squeezing them together. I guess it's because his natural moobs were positioned close to his armpits and to stick the implant in, they had to be positioned under his nipples? They're absolutely far too big for him, but natural isn't Alves' go-to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20230119_212833.jpg

Hes apparently so rich but still cant get a decent hairdresser 🙄 just look at those extensions peaking through....his natural hair has become so thin, hes obviously damaged it so much having such heavy long extensions added to his own!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How can you spend so much money and still look so cheap? The clothing is tacky as duck and the less said about her the better

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1895649

Hes apparently so rich but still cant get a decent hairdresser 🙄 just look at those extensions peaking through....his natural hair has become so thin, hes obviously damaged it so much having such heavy long extensions added to his own!
Might also be an age thing and the start of male pattern baldness? If so, extensions will make it happen much faster, the hair is already weakening and thinning. Worst thing you could probably do is have extensions attached to it 😬.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Dolly Parton said "it costs a lot of money to look this cheap" 😂
YES!! That was her who said it.
And my god, the amount of money spent on clothes and bags and surgery. And I still wouldn’t want to swap places. It has to be a lonely existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naaaaaaaawwwwwww 😭
It's actually a brat doll now. No question. Please let's not insult humans of either sex or extra terrestrials.
Doll and thats the end of the matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He just looks like a walking, talking sex doll golem thing to me, like some mad scientist has got hold of a sex doll and somehow managed to imbue it with a vain and pointless life force. Stick a pin in him and put him in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, so why does it look like a wig from the front? What is going on? 😂 this person is so baffling. Why not just have a shorter natural hair cut? Or does he think that he wouldn’t ‘pass’ as a woman unless he has fake long peroxide clip ins? I don’t think anyone is fooled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always assumed he was living off of ‚old money‘ and his family is rich and supports his extravagant lifestyle. But what I’ve seen on Instagram in the three weeks I’ve followed him now is someone desperate for any kind of freebie: all of the surgeries, the clothes, the organising services, the night out/drinks, the hair, the fillers, the massages, it’s all freebies in exchange for an Instagram post/story and tag. And today when the two ladies from the wardrobe organising company came over, you could see parts of his apartment and while certainly not a dump, it didn’t look like the kind of place someone who’s comfortably rich would love in imo.

Add the fact that he’s shilling out on OF for a measly $15 per month and getting paid paps for the occasional DM story with restricted comments which likely isn’t paying much either. Am I alone in feeling that this wealthy lifestyle is a front and he’s actually struggling?

Sorry for the long post!

Reactions: 17
Dolly may have been cut off and the trust fund may have dried up. It certainly looks like leaching, they have a brass neck and feel entitled to special treatment so I could totally see them rocking up to a contacts home and demanding a room, fine dining and entertainment. Seems to be completely alone.
Surgeons possibly using them as a human guinea pig under the guise of pioneering with their clinic being promoted. This theory is possible.
I know my bags and I've noticed a few obvious fakes and fantasy reps. Why would a millionaire do that?

Reactions: 4
Maybe he did have a trust fund or family money, but it only goes so far and that many operations must have cost quite a lot. A few years ago, I saw him on some pawn programme trying to flog a diamond ring he’d inherited.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think he’s struggling to be honest. I think it’s the attention he likes more than the freebies. He tags companies and people because he gets a wider audience that way and because he plays at being a female influencer. Some of the companies he tags like Fashion Nova haven’t even got a PR deal with him but he desperately wants one as validation.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.