Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He definitely lives in East London, but I think it's one of those new developments near the olympic park. Certainly not fancy.

Reactions: 3
I do think he’s loaded. He sees being an influencer as his job so takes all the freebies he can cos that’s what it’s all about.
I’m shocked that he doesn’t actually have a deal with Fashion Nova, wtf does he act like a brand ambassador for then? How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how this is possible but he looked worse as a man. Faker to be honest and quite a lot more frightening.

Reactions: 3
OMG. I feel cruel laughing at this person, he is so clearly troubled. Where are the health professionals in this?!?!
Yeah, I get that you can’t force adult people to do or not do things but I would absolutely except more from doctors.

They like to explain these cases with the excuse that otherwise these people would do worse things to themselves but these doctors are just butchers, who would do anything for money...Like that guy who believes he’s an alien and had his fingers amputated, there should be a point where doctors lose their license for taking on cases like these!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There's no talking to him/her though. He gives some half assed answer about why he needs the procedure, usually referencing being botched and childhood trauma and then goes into how famous he/she is all over the world. They're (confusing myself now) relentless about this fame, popularity crap, that has no relevance to what they're doing to themselves, but I think they understand if they stop they won't get the attention because that's the only place it stems from. They've also said they have some medical condition which makes it impossible to build muscle, so bought a six pack and loadsa stuff. He is truly fucked but it boils down to attention seeking and ego. Think he decided to buy himself celebrity status and because he's an uninteresting individual with no talent this was the only route. I laughed when I saw the z listers he's done pap walks with. Again truly fucked.

Reactions: 9
There's no talking to him/her though. He gives some half assed answer about why he needs the procedure, usually referencing being botched and childhood trauma and then goes into how famous he/she is all over the world. They're (confusing myself now) relentless about this fame, popularity crap, that has no relevance to what they're doing to themselves, but I think they understand if they stop they won't get the attention because that's the only place it stems from. They've also said they have some medical condition which makes it impossible to build muscle, so bought a six pack and loadsa stuff. He is truly fucked but it boils down to attention seeking and ego. Think he decided to buy himself celebrity status and because he's an uninteresting individual with no talent this was the only route. I laughed when I saw the z listers he's done pap walks with. Again truly fucked.
What childhood trauma exactly? Poor little rich boy

Reactions: 4
What childhood trauma exactly? Poor little rich boy
Bullied at school apparently. It seemed focused on his appearance particularly his nose, which is odd because he looked like any other kid, nothing remarkable about his nose. I've noticed he brings this up to shut down concerns regarding his surgeries, I was bullied wah wah wah don't you know I'm famous and have appeared on 200 television shows. Yes Jessica you've said.

Reactions: 8
Bullied at school apparently. It seemed focused on his appearance particularly his nose, which is odd because he looked like any other kid, nothing remarkable about his nose. I've noticed he brings this up to shut down concerns regarding his surgeries, I was bullied wah wah wah don't you know I'm famous and have appeared on 200 television shows. Yes Jessica you've said.
It's quite sad when you look at the changes. The money would have been far better spent on some quality therapy, which clearly they could have afforded.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder how children react to him. I’d tit myself if I bumped into him on the street unless I was prepared for it.
And he knows that whenever he is invited on as a guest on a show, it’s not because he’s known for being a presenter, journalist, singer, businessman, musician etc. Its cos he’s a modern day freak show. His life must be really sad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He had quite a sweet face before all of the surgery. What a shame he didn’t stay as he was and maybe lose a little weight or change hair style. Very sad.

Reactions: 12
It's quite sad when you look at the changes. The money would have been far better spent on some quality therapy, which clearly they could have afforded.
I havent seen that photo before. What a bleeping shame. All that money wasted to look like a melted blow up doll that I doubt anyone wants (unless it's for curiosity purposes).

He was also a flight attendant when he had that face, but apparently couldn't continue working when he messed with his nose. Does anyone know when he had his first surgery because I'm thinking late 20s, which is odd for someone wealthy and then to go fully how you say in Brazil? Loco??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was also a flight attendant when he had that face, but apparently couldn't continue working when he messed with his nose. Does anyone know when he had his first surgery because I'm thinking late 20s, which is odd for someone wealthy and then to go fully how you say in Brazil? Loco??
17 apparently to remove breast tissue caused by a hormone disorder. So I guess that triggered it off 😕.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What a lovely face. Crying bloody shame. I hope karma pays a visit or several to the butchers who did this. No way was it to help his/her mental health, all for money ☹

• Sad
It's just bleeping tragic what he did to himself. He's absolutely grotesque.
Yes he did this, but the "doctors" that contiune to perform the surgeries are equality blame.
What he needed was a hell of a lot of therapy and support.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.