Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What ever the current situation with finances, what a huge waste of money. Not just the surgeries, but the constant travel, outfits, accommodation, hair etc. They must fritter away so much on a daily basis, it's quite gross really.

Reactions: 17
What ever the current situation with finances, what a huge waste of money. Not just the surgeries, but the constant travel, outfits, accommodation, hair etc. They must fritter away so much on a daily basis, it's quite gross really.
They? Who, do you mean him?

Reactions: 5
It just makes the entire situation even sadder to me, the sex change surgery was definitely sponsored, so was the most recent butt invervention as well as the accommodation in Turkey, the massage, the hookah lounge, the organisers, the hair in Turkey as well as the new hair he got done immediately after coming back to the UK. I don’t know what went on in previous years, but the fact that he’s had at least eight freebies in only three weeks and that he seems to be generating an income through more surgeries = more exposure is downright dangerous, he couldn’t stop now even if he wanted to, and I seriously doubt that he does want to stop. But i imagine earning a living by being an addict freak show..
And he’s also made himself unemployable by looking like this on too of everything, though I highly doubt he’d be willing to downsize his lifestyle and work a regular job, it’s just sad all around

Reactions: 12
The amount of money wasted makes me feel ill. Countless pointless surgeries, procedures, hair. I don't think we've ever seen a good deed done, have we?! Comes off a selfish twit so no surprise I guess...

Reactions: 16
Im sure he mentioned a whkle ago that he livez in dagenham...if u know london u know its not a nice part and is not even in central london. All smokes and mirrors with this one

Screenshot_20230121-145717_Instagram.jpg

Incase anyone is interested 🤣🤣 i cant look, thinking about him doing all these disgusting poses makes me want to 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Im sure he mentioned a whkle ago that he livez in dagenham...if u know london u know its not a nice part and is not even in central london. All smokes and mirrors with this one

View attachment 1899614

Incase anyone is interested 🤣🤣 i cant look, thinking about him doing all these disgusting poses makes me want to 🤢
I had assumed Knightsbridge, considering that is where all the pap pics are taken. Good god-I cannot picture the tube ride with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised at Dagenham, it’s not like she can’t afford to live in central London!

This pic makes me feel 🤢

2BC7C61F-194D-4755-A734-F9D70C086112.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
If my eyes aren’t deceiving me, the leggings have “nothing to do” written on them? Pretty apt, I’d say.

Thats the thing he cant afford it. I own a better place than him and in a much central location than dagenham and im not rolling in it! Then again i dont spend my money on botched surgeries...
I thought her family were loaded, though? How do we know she can’t afford it, with her inheritance? She shops in Harrods often enough.

Reactions: 2
If my eyes aren’t deceiving me, the leggings have “nothing to do” written on them? Pretty apt, I’d say.

I thought her family were loaded, though? How do we know she can’t afford it, with her inheritance? She shops in Harrods often enough.
He cant afford kensington...the flats there are over 2 million and thats just for a tiny flat. I believe he like a lot of people are smoke and mirrors. He gets freebies for promoting things. The hair extensions all free...he promotes them on his insta. Surgeries and the hotel stays are all free in return for promotion. The only thing he probably pays for are the sh*tty fashionnova clothes

Reactions: 8
Thats the thing he cant afford it. I own a better place than him and in a much central location than dagenham and im not rolling in it! Then again i dont spend my money on botched surgeries...
Dagenham is so random. Especially spending so much time on the west side. You would have thought something Hammersmith way would have been better and closer.

Reactions: 2
Forgive me but did this person used to be called Ken and looked like a male Barbie Doll? Am I remembering correctly? What on earth happened???? What are they famous for? I cannot believe how much surgery they’ve had. Surely there must be some kind of check system for doctors performing all these procedures. It cannot be healthy for a human body to undergo so much unnecessary surgery 🤯

Reactions: 9
I never would have guessed Dagenham in a million years. I thought he lived in Central London. But it just convinces me even more that he's not as wealthy as he makes out.

He said all his blazers were made to measure by designers in Italy but when he sold them all with his other man clothes most were from H&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He cant afford kensington...the flats there are over 2 million and thats just for a tiny flat. I believe he like a lot of people are smoke and mirrors. He gets freebies for promoting things. The hair extensions all free...he promotes them on his insta. Surgeries and the hotel stays are all free in return for promotion. The only thing he probably pays for are the sh*tty fashionnova clothes
Surely what's he promotes is enough to put people off from whatever the product is?

Forgive me but did this person used to be called Ken and looked like a male Barbie Doll? Am I remembering correctly? What on earth happened???? What are they famous for? I cannot believe how much surgery they’ve had. Surely there must be some kind of check system for doctors performing all these procedures. It cannot be healthy for a human body to undergo so much unnecessary surgery 🤯
His name is Rodrigo Alves, and used to be referred to as the Human Ken Doll.

Reactions: 9
The promotion thing baffles me. Who is seeing an add for wardrobe organisation and using that company? His followers are weird blokes who probably need to be on a list, a couple of Z listers and people like us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His dressing room looked very basic and cheap when he had them women in cleaning it for him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.