Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment on Reddit about Alves and it pretty much sums it up ...

Screenshot_20221118-191156_Reddit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He comes across as vile in that dating clip, and so entitled. Also noticed how massive his head/face is when leaning in to greet the poor date.

Reactions: 12
He comes across as vile in that dating clip, and so entitled. Also noticed how massive his head/face is when leaning in to greet the poor date.
Before he had his cock off he always had an oddly large head. Like a bobble head I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He seems to be coming across lately as more and more arrogant and so so vain. I struggle to comprehend how he thinks this is what women look like? I wonder when he last came up against a real woman who looked just like that?!! And I'm sick of seeing him fingering those hair extensions to buggery with those revolting claws!!!!!! Jessica and that stupid looking Hannah Elizabeth get my rants and raves at the moment Lauren Goodger has got a bit boring:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That is just vile. How she thinks she's attractive I will never know. Makes me vomit. Surely no one in their right mind would wanna wank over that, let alone go near it. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230114_205647_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
That is just vile. How she thinks she's attractive I will never know. Makes me vomit. Surely no one in their right mind would wanna wank over that, let alone go near it. 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢

View attachment 1883108
I've just seen the latest Insta video where she adjusts the crotch. Involuntarily I said NOOOOOOOOOOO out loud hoping her finger would't slip!!! I really have to find more constructive ways of spending my Sunday mornings!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just seen the latest Insta video where she adjusts the crotch. Involuntarily I said NOOOOOOOOOOO out loud hoping her finger would't slip!!! I really have to find more constructive ways of spending my Sunday mornings!!!!!!!
Jesus bleeping christ I've just seen that. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I need to go bleach my eyes after seeing that. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Horrific. Just horrific.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Look at the dark spots that Alves always has around their crotch :sick:.It's not as apparent in that video, but in others that area reminds me of Mr Burns' head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn't laugh, this person is clearly mentally unwell, but that video is hilarious and horrifying in equal measure. The silly pouty face that looks like a sex doll, the ridiculous boobs that are almost the same size as his head, the pointy fingernails that look like Nosferatu's claws, and best of all, the not-very-feminine crotch fiddle, a gesture so universally masculine that it instantly negates the effect of hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of feminisation surgery.
Must try harder, Jessica! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw the latest massage story and the dark spots are all over the arms and body too. Sorta like bruised fruit, which would make sense seeing how much they put their body through on a monthly basis with all the surgeries.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.