Jessica Alves #2 My Neck, My Back, Best Tuck In My Ball Sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the nip slip on the massage story!? It was under her bleeping armpit 😐

Screenshot_20230116_093700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am so confused! He looks flat chested in the nip slip clip. Finally get why he wears contacts though- his eyes look like they are pointing inwards a bit 😬 but they are still nicer than the scary contact lenses.

Reactions: 8
She looks so...soft and squishy?! Not fat, just like there isn't a scrap of muscle on her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought the boobs looked like those chest plates that drag queens wear. They look completely different in every picture

Reactions: 10
Why am I not surprised he’s the sort of person who’d wear the skins of dead animals? If he could get away with it I bet he’d wear the skins of dead women too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why am I not surprised he’s the sort of person who’d wear the skins of dead animals? If he could get away with it I bet he’d wear the skins of dead women too.
He's a sick twit. I assumed it was fake fur, I just googled Comfort Furs and it is real fur. He truly is a vile piece of tit 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There were loads of comments about his weird chin on the gross red underwear crotch adjusting video, then the next day he gets chin filler with a bloody hairdresser!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just looked at the crotch adjusting video and I think he must’ve edited it cos he’s no longer adjusting his crotch in it 😂
I’m still so puzzled over the chest. Looks like a chest plate, seems flat when laid down yet constantly wears low cut tops :/ are my eyes deceiving me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.